My setup

Sixstring2021

Well, here it is, my grow setup. Hope you guys either get inspired or have some input, either way all comments are welcome.

My rooms are Veg: 8x12, 1000watt MH Solarmax, Cloning table with three 4 foot flourescents running cool white bulbs

Flowering room 12x12, Two 1000watt Hortilux HPS and one 1000watt Solarmax MH

Soil is Sunshine mix #4

Plant Prod Nutes 10-52-10 Plant starter and 15-30-15 flowering

Attached files 003_0.JPG 004.JPG 006.JPG 007.JPG 008.JPG 009.JPG 010.JPG 011.JPG 012.JPG 013.JPG 015.JPG 016.JPG 024.JPG 027.JPG 028.JPG

Thanks guys. Yeah tokage...it gets quite interesting when in full operation, I should be there just before Christmas.

I tried posting info with the pics, but they never showed up...so here we go fillin in the blanks.

Pic 1- Veg room (obviously), The taller ones are Sensi Seed's Afghani#1 clones, the small bags are Maple Leaf Indica, and the seedlings in the pots are a friends BC Big Bud I am starting and cloning for him (for a small fee of course, just to cover the cost plus a little for my labour)

Pic 2- Those are Dinafem's Diesel, clones

Pic 3- Close up of an Afghani

Pic 4- BC Big Bud

Pic 5- Cloning Chamber, Those are MLI not yet rooted

Pic 6- Whats this...a secret room???

Pic 7- hmmm HPS lighting

Pic 8- Afghani test plot...just to see how they perform, this will give me an idea what to expect when i have the room full

Pic 9- Afghani and MLI mothers, Those Afghani's threw me for a loop, never thought they would explode the way they did in the first 3 weeks of flowering, still blown away!

Pic 10- Light #3 Unused at the moment,....wait for future updates, it will be full of Diesel clones when I get them ready

Pic 11- Another shot of the Afghani test plot, day 7 of flowering

Pic 12- And again, a bit better look at the Afghani

Pic 13- Afghani Mother's top, day 40 flowering, THEY SMELL AWESOME!!!!

Pic 14- Dinafem's Diesel, Day 16 Flowering

Pic 15- Tried to get the MLI in the shot, but the camera was more interested in the Afghani.

Absolutley love those reflects..i use nothing else, i do not like the spread of the horizontals at all..not enough of a spread...too concentrated...i get almost the same penetration with these as a horizontal...but i keep my plants small so that does not affect the plants lower growth...first time with these strains..so the actual yield is unknown to me...my last SoG, I got an average of 7 grams per plant, with 6 inch cuttings going into flowering...this time I am shooting for 14 grams/plant dried, with 8 to 10 inch plants.. but if i get 9g/p, I will still get 2 lbs per light..with my fingers,toes, and testicles all crossed.

Hello and congratulations for the Institute plant good job, I wanted to ask .. what kind of tent is the one you use for flowering? is the first time I see her before looking closely at the picture I thought it was a tent DIY.
The only thing I envy is the current bill hehe but I think even that is not a problem once you complete the job ...
good luck.