Seraching outdoor strains

lightmove

Easy Sativa / Durbain Poision / Shaman / Grapefruit Out / C99 Out / Top 44 / Early XXX / Frisian Dew / Purple#1 / Maroc / Ams / Big Bang / Purple Maroc / Hollands Hope / Northern Lights / Twilight / Special Kush#1.

Tested in 49N so they should work even better @ 34N

i'd add himalaya gold and church to the list, but there are numerous... Plant on hillside, facing south! Make nice drainages! Keep distance between plants, maybe take off some leafs during flowering. You can let them finish completely with more amber trichomes, and they will make you stoned my friend! Good luck!

Ps: If you want big plants, you gotta work for it! Dig deep!!!!!! I mean 2.5-3 feet!! And prepare the soil well before planting!

i'm 46N and i'll go for himalaya gold and church :) it's the first time i'll grow these strains so i can't reccomend them but seems like they are very mold resistant and the church was grown in swiss (ticino) and she did good :) ( arjan words ) ;)

Friends told me about Maroc, Hollans Hope looks good.

I need to select no more than 6 strains. Can you tell me what strains from these you mention are most early flowering, with dense buds and have stone effect? Early flowering is mandatory, because I do guerilla growing.

Sorry, I made a typo, lattitude is 43N (almost yours)

Thanks Levente for good advice, but I cannot wait longer, because I do guerilla growing and the crop must be harvested before the end of September. I did not achieve good results when growing Himalaya gold and Church, maybe it's my fault. Do you have practical experience with these strains?

I had hiimalaya gold and they were very nice. I tought you were a little norther becouse of the early harvest you want in september! I am on the same latitude. Ans yes, i think it was your fault. sorry. but i have to say this co i have had some years getting more knowledgable concerning local characteristics and local issues as well as in growing. So i think you could have prepared the place better. consider lightining the soil, if the mold and stuff like this is a factor over there. I think you should also try white strains.

At one place i haven't enough time and soil wasn't good. Plants were short. But, at the other everything was ok, the yield was high, no mold, and tall plants (taller than I want), still some strains ripen late than expected and late than manufacturer said. Mold wasn't an issue; main problem was late ripening, because the disguise is starting to disappear (falling leaves, beginning of hunting season). Because of that i am searching early strains.

• 3 weeks later...

Check out the outdoor section for growers at your latitude and mail those guys. Lightmove. At your lat id have thought any 6 week flowerer would do but if the finish time is of utmost importance go auto. Theres a section on the strain database that tells you the flowering times of all strains, Ive grown ams at latitude 52 for the last 2 years and it doesnt finish until middle october but is very good at mould and insect combat.

Best of luck, please post some pics of you grow and let us all know how you get on