mexi brick weed

Guest Da-Collie-Man

Guest Da-Collie-Man

i was in midest for last week.....this is the majority of product moving round there....i was excited to get some after 2 years......booooooo.......just horrible...sorry took pics with my phone...not goood quality.....BUT HEY NETHIER WAS THE WEED

Attached files mexi 005.JPG mexi 006.JPG mexi 007.JPG

Guest Da-Collie-Man

no thats just your basic weed that comes over the u.s. / mexican border on some guys back......just yourmexican grown weed ppresed and bricked to get across the boarder.....most of weight comes from seeds and stem.....mainly a brown color

Guest Da-Collie-Man

u know its always a 50/50 shot.....for some good swag...usualy if u find a sack that is not pressed as hard (mid-grade).....u can get that good sativa high.....its hit and miss.....more missing then hitting.......i seen some mexi before that was'nt pressed that was brought up to a northern cali cani cup last year>>>>they r def tring to step there game up......my main thing is i get a bad cough from alll (mold,pollen,pesticides,ect. ,ect.)

mex is deffinatly hit and miss ive seen some beuitiful green brick that tasted great. on the other hand ive seen it nasty and black and tasted of burning crayons. u also dont know wats in that brick ive found everthing form candy wrappers, dead beetles and pebbles

Guest Da-Collie-Man

LOL....things ive found in lbs of mexi......dead birds,mice,rats,insects.....lead weights, rocks,ecy.ect.ect.......i think weirdest was small bottles of mercury.....had to throw away,,,a bottle could have broke and poisened peeps