HELP! SNACK ATTACK!!!

BomBholenat

Hey guys and girls,

i have a big problem. I always "suffer" (yes, I am) from huge snack attacks when I am High or stoned. I eat so much until my stomach is almost exploding, the next day is quite horrible, because I realize how much i ate yesterday and my stomach feels like a balloon that was inflated too much...

all of my friends say it's insane how much i am able to eat ;)

I am at the end of my tether :D

What do you guys do against snack attacks? can you just stop eating in this condition?

many thanks,

Bom

Find strains that don't give you the munchies

or just ignore the munchies...

this is gunna be a trial an error sorta thing, just avoid strains that say they are

medically used for appitie stimulation, IE for example, Sour Diesel.. for me its one of the few strains

that make me want to eat (i need to be reminded to eat lmao i don't have your issue)

Or smoke on a full stomach

the reaction to the THC your body will start producing more stomach acid there for digestig your food better.

This is the reason why you get munchies, the reaction to cannabanoids with your stomach is to produce more acid.

when your stomach is producing more acid it tricks your body into thinking it is hungry.

so if you already have a full stomach when you smoke your body should be more concerned with digesting the food then to get more of the food in you.

hope this helps

I just cured my munchie attack with 2 vegetarian sausasages, fried egg, beans, plum tomato's and some mini pankcakes wink

Oh and cup of earl grey tea.... and now a joint laugh

4minutes left of morning.... Nice way to ease into the afternoon

Guest delicious

Good for you man i can feel you from here...))) Be carefull about having sport sometimes .. I mean smoking- eating alot and no spending energy or the fat is .. You know what it is... And also about life... generaly she is a whore...

• 4 weeks later...