i must have misses this when i signed up but semi new member!!

Gfarmer

hey my screen name is greenomatic87 as you can see i never saw this when i signed up for the forumabout a month or two ago but decided to do it anyways. im a medical grower from toronto canada whos a fan of green house seed company marijuana my favourite strain's being great white shark and super silver haze but i havent tried a green house strain i dislike im currently working on two different grows one about to start the other im about to finnish which are posted in my signature and the other is in the flower pictures section. i am new to internet forums in general so i appologise in advance if i do something in appropriate like ignore someone by mistake or forget to respond to a question as i have a very busy schedule but with regards to my test grows i will always keep them well updated and to the point please feel free the check out my progress and feel free to ask me any qustions about my technique or strains. but i would also like to mention not to sound rude that i didnt really join this forum to make internet buddys i am a serious grower and would prefer to only have conversation relating to cannabis . thanks !!!