dog breeding

Dust

Because i'm very kind :wub:

Magic restoration tadaaa

I'm sorry to say that it's exactly the oposite!

Pure Breed means that its pure, because there is no inbreed or backcrossings, thats why Pedigree registrations exist for Pure Breed dogs, to confirm that the parents are not from the same family at any time, its a genealogical tree from both the male dog and the female dog! Crossing diferent genetic pools thats what makes for good dogs, like with Humans!

People that inbreed and backcross dogs are the ones to avoid wen buying a true Pure Breed dog! And you need that to have the conditions to even have the Pedigree registration!

You got your info all mixed up Dust! :D

Take care

-I don't know what kind of breeding you are talking but i've began studies to become dog breeder, i am concerned by the American Staffordshire Terrier And talking with propfessional of the breed everyday since 6 7 years. And i can tell you inbreeding and backcrossing is normal way of work for good real dog breeders, of course they are not the only one, there is outcrossing ,..

But that thing about keeping a breed pure without backcrossing and inbreeding is foulish for me ^^ Of course the thing has to be well done, you can not just inbred a dog with his mother for 5 generations and see what happens, it's a professional work..

-Flail I agree no point to do that on cows ^^

-Elektro wonderful text ;) very wise advice to look at every plant breeding not only cannabis ;)

But that thing about keeping a breed pure without backcrossing and inbreeding is foulish for me ^^

LOL oh my God!!! Check your sources!!!

That even proves you dont know what Pedigree is!!!

Once a dog is maited to another dog that is from same family it will always have family traces from that moment on, so the breed is no longer pure!

"...most modern purebred dogs registered with closed stud books are highly inbred, increasing the possibility of genetic-based disease.[5]" WHO WANTS THIS IN A PURE BREED DOG???? LMAO!!!!

"The open stud book, meaning some outcrossing is acceptable, is often used in herding dog, hunting dog, and working dog (working dog meaning police dogs, assistance dogs, and other dogs that work directly with humans, not on game or livestock) registries for dogs not also engaged in the sport of conformation showing. Outcrosses with other breeds and breeding for working characteristics (rather than breeding for appearance) are assumed to result in a healthier dog.

OUTCROSSING is the only thing that can and SHOULD be done to have true pure breed!!!!

Pointless to keep talking about this, but, for dogs sake please check your sources!

And like in everything in life, some wanted done, some wanted done properly! You are missing the PROPERLY!

Over and out

AND AGAIN:

"...most modern purebred dogs registered with closed stud books are highly inbred, increasing the possibility of genetic-based disease.[5] " This means there's a charlatan behind those "pure" dogs...

WHO WANTS THIS IN A PURE BREED DOG???? LMAO!!!!

TRULY PURE without GENETIC-BASED DISEASES possibilities are only achievable with just outcrossings!

But hey, you can say what you want, doesnt means its true! ;) And the worst part is that you are publishing this wrong information, and even forgetting to read what i posted, but ok,, ignorance is a bliss.

I hope people filter the info here so they dont think what you are stating its true.

Take care

Didn't you say over and out 2 messages ago? so stop editing your messages and writing IN CAPS I CAN DO IT TOO, you're a mod man selfcontrol yourself.

So for the last time after it's over. I have read your thing so stop talking about ignorance.

And what i read is : increasing (doesn't mean for sure) the possibility (there again nothing of 100%..) of genetic-based disease

So you MIGHT have genetic based disease like ataxie etc,... which is why i say it is a profesional work... now since you seem to have such a knowledge in dog why keep answering?

I'm not a doctor but besides your own mental health i'm concerned with your plants well being if you keep on playing that kind of shit at home! :P

Peace out!