White Rhino bonsie and the Church - an up date, WITH PICTURES THIS TIME..

Guest guest

Guest superbluehaze

a number of ways:

firstly, large pots that give the roots plenty of room to grow.

I use seaweed and fish emulsion as well as Rhizotonic.

thirdy, I make sure the roots have plenty of air, for without oxygen the roots can not absorb nutrients or stay healthy.

I do grow hydro, but hydro or soil, use an air stone(an adjustible one) connected to a reasonably powerful air pump.

Lastly, benificial bacteria not only keep the roots healthy, by making nutrients more available to them, but also eat any bad bugs that would damage the roots, as well as break down organic matter into a form the plants can use as food, and in doing this they release oxygen, another benifit for the roots.

I also use a hydro fertilizer that is a multi part formula, base nutrient, and then other parts that contain zyme, fulfic acid,

silicon, and micro nutrients, plus superthrive.

and I use a light airy medium.

Plus I veg my plants for at least 6 weeks and normally 8 weeks, before I turn down the lights to 12 hours.

I hope this helps,

happy growing.

Guest superbluehaze

I have not used "Cobra", but when I have share cash, I am going to buy it; what I like to do is use more than one brand, but alternate them; I use Nutrified bacteria, which have various types for different purposes, I can recommend them; I also use another beand which I will not recomment; here:

TriBOOST ROOT GROWTH 4X30g

By

Nutrifield

Tri Boost produces abundant healthy roots to promote accelerated growth for your plants, while increasing their drought tolerance. Once the micro organisms make contact with the plants root, they begin to colonise the surface area. They then follow on and flood the plants rhizosphere with beneficial bacteria. This improves the plants ability to produce more robust roots and substantially increases the number of deep roots. The derived benefit from deeper roots will aid plants against drought tolerance.

Though the true greatness of these micro organisms lie in their capacity to devour an enormous amount of fungi, including pathogens Rhizoctonia, Scerotinia, Fusarium and Verticillium, and the Straminopiles Pythium and Phytophthora. The beneficial micro organisms branch towards other detrimental fungi before binding to their cell wall. Once bound they release lytic enzymes that help digest the cell all of the parasite. Upon penetration through the cell wall the micro organism is thought to release a range of toxins that reduce any response from the host. Recent scientific discoveries indicate that the introduction of Tri Boost induces plants to turn on their native defence system which further improves their health. This effectively causes robust healthy roots and larger yields.

This product costs around 12 dollars American, but here is another product from them

BIOXY OXYGEN SUPPLEMENT 120g

By

Nutrifield

Bioxy is your beneficial micro organism that systematically converts enzymes into a natural source of Hydrogen Peroxide. The conversion can be contributed to action of the Glucose Oxidase present within the micro organism. In simpler terms, the reaction that occurs releases the Hydrogen from the enzyme, and then oxides to produce Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2). The naturally occurring Hydrogen Peroxide acts as a steriliser or bio control source. This effectively assists the plants ability to inhibit diseases. The advantage of this form of Hydrogen Peroxide, over that of synthetic versions is that it won’t harm any of your beneficial bacteria or fine root hairs. Therefore, providing for a healthier plant and an increase in the nutrient uptake.

As the Hydrogen Peroxide is a non synthetic source (and highly volatile), it is easily broken down into a free atom of Oxygen. When the Oxygen atom is segregated it becomes highly reactive and will attempt to attach itself to another atom. This will form a stable Oxygen molecule which is essential for the uptake of nutrients through a plants root system. The free Oxygen atom

also provides essential aeration to your medium, thus providing an optimum porosity in and around the plant’s rhizosphere. This again assists in nutrient uptake, but essentially provides

a boost of Oxygen to help stimulate your beneficial micro organisms and improve their breeding rates.

Bioxy has the distinctive capacity to devour an especially destructive pathogen called Verticillium dahliae and also Sclerotium rolfsii). Verticillium dahliae is the disease commonly associated with the wilting of plants. This means healthy plants and better yields, what else could you ask for.

Used in conjunction with Tri Boost these products will be able to collectively devour the maximum amount of different fungis, including the pathogens Rhizoctonia, Scerotinia, Fusarium, Straminopiles Pythium, Phytophthora pathogens, Sclerotium rolfsii and Verticillium dahliae. Furthermore, the Bioxy will effectively feed the Tri Boost with oxygen causing an exponential growth of beneficial micro organisms. The by product of this great reaction, enhances robust healthy roots for extreme vegetative growth and maximum yields.

here is place where you can buy these things, at an excellent price:

stores.shop.ebay.com.au/Discount-Hydroponic-Supplies__W0QQ_armrsZ1

happy growing, my friend

Guest superbluehaze

Thank you Romeu; it is a boast of mine that I do not grow plants, I grow trees.

get some stones place them on the bottom of the pot; buy a flexible air stone(they are about 40cm long and you can bend them into an "S" shape, put it in the rocks(expamded clay or similar), and have the tube coming out the drain hole of the pot, and connect that to a air pump. Make sure you soil is light and airy.

Tape the tube to the pot, as they can get in the way, sometimes.

I hope this helps,

happy growing and all the best.

Guest superbluehaze

So are your ladies, chief, and you are opening new horizen for those of us who are stuck in they ways, and can not see beyond HIDs. Thank you, my friend

Guest guest

an update of my 3 church plants and my white rhino. First the church(here are two different phenotypes of the church:

the%20church%20A.jpg

and same phenotype:

the%20church%20a%202.jpgchurch%20a%203.jpg

the%20church%20a%206.jpgthe%20church%20A7.jpgthe%20church%20a8.jpg

another church plant and different phenotype:

the%20church%20B.jpgthe%20church%20b1.jpgthe%20church%20b2.jpgthe%20church%20b%20flower.jpg

and now the white rhino, it is hard to tell from this photos, but she is well over 1 meter wide, and has numerous terminal buds:

white%20rhino.jpgwhite%20rhino%202.jpgwhite%20rhino%203.jpg

together.jpg

the above picture is the white rhino and church togerther.

happy growing,

john

Guest superbluehaze

Indoors light is always a problem. I feel I do not have enough, with 1 by 660 digital HPS, one 600 halide and a 400 watt son-t-agro, but at the moment that is a the lights I can affort to buy.

Ideally I would like at least 2400 watts for 4 plants, next crop i will have them..

happy growing,

john

Hello John!

Your trees are poetry, so much into it! Marvellous! :)

In the last picture, you have two smaller pots with two young plants(future trees), can you please tell me whats that round thing that's above the soil in the pot on the right? from that round thing is where the stem of the young plant is going into the soil.. is that a rockwool cube or something like that?

cheers my friend

Guest superbluehaze

thank you Romeu,

Soon, my friend you will be growing trees - i just know it.

The thing you asked about is something similar to rock wool, for starting seeds; However, it is the firsttime I have used it, and I think rock wool cubes(for starting seeds or clones) are better.

happy growing,

john