Cheap mofo

GhostdoG

Hey guys,

Asking myself a question i cant answer i turn myself towards my fellow hunter to be touched by their grace ;)

Alright my blom iguane juice just died today, i still got about a month left before i cut my setup for the summer.

Thinking that i'm suppose to cut the nutes in about two weeks do you guys think i could use my grow for the last 2 weeks.

I'm using bloom booster so P-K should be provided by those two (also use Kushie kush with the kushes...) i'd guess the grow could do the trick for the N , using 2ml /L instead of 4ml/l maybe?

What do you guys think?

Peace!

Alright so i'll be doing my first watering using half the "grow" iguane juice + bloom booster. Some of those babies start yellowing when they've got to much time left so i guess they're calling for it.

I'll let yuo know guys how it went, thanks for the quick answer always appreciated.

@Dust: I'll try my best but handling so many plants you start being careless with pics etc, at first i was planning on getting a picture of each lpant a week, than it was a picture of them before i cut them andknow it's whatever's taken is good.

• Like 1