why the misty death valley of mold!!!

WeedTracker

all mould on plants is bad.

DKH is suggesting using o3 enriched water ( o3 is the chemical designation for ozone )

to clean up that mess. He is also 100% correct, ozone is safe for plants and is likely the

most sure fire way to get your garden back to rights.

Also if you read between the lines, he is telling you your area is far too humid.

looks to me that your plants are in an environment that has a humidity that exceeds 80%

I would never suggest having the humidity this high for anything but the first 2 or 3 days

of fresh cut clones.

So, what you need to do is:

these two points kinda work synergetically ( they work together to attain the goal)

you NEED to do something about this mould.

- easiest, and most expensive way is ozone treated water. see link ( www.facebook.com/h2o3water )

- next best idea that sprang to mind is a little cheaper but a bit trickier

--- go get your self some powdered sulfer from your local grow shop and dust the top of your soil with it.

--- you might need to do this a few times to ensure that you've gotten all the mould, but if you can afford it go for the Ozone water

your garden will thank you at the end of the day and the end of the crop ;)

you also NEED to do something about the humidity.

-easiest and most expensive way, go out and buy a dehumidifier and set it to about 65%-70% ( so it kicks in whenever the humidity goes above that threshold)

- pain in the ass way, figure out what the outside humidity of your region is. Unless you live in a rain forest its going to be lower then you have in your grow area. Find a way to balance that humidity ( your gunna sacrifice general room comfort for yourself but the plants should love it) open windows don't have your grow area utterly closed in, increase ventilation and cut down on the amount of water given to the plants. figure out how much is too much. you don't want your containers sitting in stagnant water for much time. these things tend to increase the humidness of your area.

hope this helps

• Like 1

All been said must be a too high humidity.

And i think flail gave you already a very nice answer on what to do ;)

And to avoid it coming back once cleaned, i always move the top of my soil at every watering to break soil and aearate him it also reduces the risk of those molds ;)

Good luck man

• Like 1