Over Nutes...........

nirvana76

Thats not nutes dude. If it were over fed the tips would be curling down and under. That looks very much like heat stress, humidity, or MYTES! Check the under sides of your leaves and tell me if there are bugs and what is the temp, humiditry and Ph value of solution you are using??

PH is 5.5/6.5

Humidity 39/49%

Temp. max. 32

The growroom is at the same situation of climate and whater as the plants that was before near at her and the others that are now near at her.

I was using Bio-Grow, Top Max, Bio-Bloom and PK 13/14 at PH 5.5, 6.6, perfect.

When i have put at the plant 2 liters of whater with 5 misoure of GHSC NUTES, i was thinking that was 5 grams for 5 liters. Now Dust tell me that i have give at the plant 50 grams of Nutes for 5 liters of whater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If was the climate so all the plants must have the problem, no?? Not only the W.L.

Are a lot that grow in the same setup and i have some idea now.

Thanks guys.

Now i have reflush with 50 liters of only whater the roots and the problem is stop at a part of the plant, a mst cut the parts that are burned.

Tomorrow i send the photo at the light for to you see the plant well, at the sun light.

Under there is an article from an other grower that have a problem same me.

This is an a problem from one grower that have the plant with the same problems that have i:

Carenza o overfertilizzazione? 40gg di fioritura

Salve uno Tutti, ho 6grapefruit x Northern Light (semi femminili) e grazie Incroci lo Stesso femminili.dopo avergli Fatto tariffa quasi 2 Mesi di vegetativa (Senza alkun fertylizzante), ho Portato le Piante in fioritura cirka 40gg fa ..... iniziando parallelamente ad utilizzare Cellmax Bio-Organic Bloom per ogni innaffiatura! al 20 ° gg cirka ho notato ke la Crescita ha iniziato uno Molto rallentare vistosamente ea mostrare ingiallimento delle Nazioni Unite kostante su Tutte e 8 le foglie Giovani Piante ... ke iniziano uno ingiallire mentre le venature delle stesse rimangono verdi per poi ingiallire e sekkarsi kompletamente .. inizialmente erano Poke, poi vedendo delle Nazioni Unite aumento da Un giorno all'atroe sopratututto ke Stava per ARRIVARE Alle cime, ho Pensato bene di lavare il terreno da 'inondandolo' d'acqua. ( Dato ke avevo utilizzato il fertilizzante Dal 3 gg di fioritura e Semper ad ogni innaffiatura). DOPO cirka piu 'di Una settymana ho notato ke nonostante l'ingiallimento Tutto Procede kmq a vista d'Okkio, ma sopratutto Procede verso le cime ke sn in Piena fioritura ... Spero ke qualkuno riesca uno Farmi Kapire kosa ha kausato Tutto cio 'ma sopratutto kome POSSO EVITARE peggiorare di gran lunga il mio rakkolto Dato ke lafioritura pratikamente SI e blokkata! ps: vi rikordo ke i vasi sn da 14l e le radici nia buki di skolo nn SI vedono Ankora .... quindi nn SI stanno sviluppando uno dovere! aiutatemi

user_offline.gif report.gif Quota Quick Reply multiquote_off.gif

post_old.gif 2007/06/19 # 2

supernois

Nuovo Membro

Data di registrazione: Jul 2006

reputation_pos.gif

12440DSC000011-thumb.JPG

12440DSC00010-thumb.JPG

12440DSC00009-thumb.JPG

12440DSC00008-thumb.JPG

12440DSC00007-thumb.JPG

12440DSC00006-thumb.JPG

12440DSC00005-thumb.JPG

12440DSC00004-thumb.JPG

12440DSC00003-thumb.JPG

12440DSC00002-thumb.JPG

12440DSC00001-thumb.JPG

Well as DKH said it might be heat stresss too, cause 32° is a little hot.

But for suuureee 50g is way to much for your plants and that obviously leads to nute problem

Give her a real biiig flush

And restart with 0,5g or 1g/L instead of 10g/L lol ;)