yellow/burnt tips on leaves

Bam-Bhole

I got a nice Arjan Haze # 3 new in my grow room, that developed just fine with lots and lots of new short internodes. I just noticed the leaves all show signs of bright / light brownish tips at the leave ends. Some kind of shortage of Potassium I guess - I gave her Guano recently and just started giving her the GHE nutes, maybe too much ? The Indicas + Hybrids in flower love it..

Ideas ?

I water all plants with rain water around 6,2 to 6,5 ph level

oops, maybe true and I fed her 5 g of Guano Kalong powder, since I don't wanna give her the water / nutes I mix for the other plants in flower (Indica/Hybrids) also the ph level might be not to her liking BUT relax it is only the tips, she has nearly doubled in size and quadrupled in green leaves since I got her in my grow room. She is just as old as my white Widow, she was just indoors for a good 6 weeks and no nutes at all, just proper soil. She was healthy though ...I got her 2 weeks now.

I got a ph tester, but since I got plenty of rain water I just use that and assumed that the level should be okay - one large spot is about 6,2 another under a wall a 0.5 level higher - so all around 6,2 to 6,7.

I have no ph down left, but could get ascorbin acid, that can lower the ph level, too.

What is the best level for that Sativa ?