48 AMS feminised on COGR under 1800W hps

Budmeister

1000m3 is pretty big should be enough, maybe they just need more movment Inside the room.

Sorry to hear they still mold, but for sure above 30° situation doesn't help but i had the same here and no mold :(

Good luck man keep us updated with pics

It was just two or three days that the temperature was above 30degrees but I agree with you, it doesn't help! Next time I will use an overkill filter with suctionfan, I'm thinking of a 2000m3 with a 1500m3 filter....the pics below are when everthing was still looking good....

L1000689

L1000690

L1000691

L1000692

L1000693

and here are the pics from about a week ago...

L1000731

L1000732

L1000734

L1000735

L1000736

L1000738

Because of the mold we chopped all the main buds and hang them to dry and the rest of the plant gets a little more time/nutes/light to get a better endproduct.(It's the first time I tried this) The smaller buds are still very green and the hairs are mainly white. It could have been a great harvest, if only the mould had stayed away....

This is how it looks now...

L1000739

L1000740

L1000741

L1000743

The sad thing is that from the 48 main buds there were only 21 buds clean, the rest is infected with mould.....but on the bright side, it gives me a reason to build a new growroom :-D

Will keep you updated guys! And I will grow AMS the next time. Gonna smoke me a nice one in the sun....

:smoke:

• Like 1

thanks for all those nice pics man :)

Kind of looking sad on the last pic with the tops missing :(

Do you only have those 2 small clipfan inside your tent for the air movment?

Have a good drying man i hope it will still be good ;)

Keep us updated

No, the little fans are just to blow the heat away from the bulbs, I have a big fan(50cm diameter) for the internal movement of air, it's so powerfull that if I set it on max power, the reflector with the bulbs are dancing in the wind ;-)

Well let's hope that by this drastic measures the harvest is not completely lost....

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

well really bad yes and no if smoke is worth it it's not that bad ^^

But for sure it could have been better, glad to hear you give it another go :) and i hope we will see this new grow around here ;)

Have a good grow thanks for the lil news

Thanks guys, for the kind words. The AMS itself is very nice, I really like it as a pain killer during the day. The buds were really nice and hard but I will try it again in another grow room to see how big the AMS really gets! Because 0.38g per Watt isn't what I'm used to....

I like to grow a strain several times in a row so I can really get a feel for it. The problem was that my neigbours got my seed order and they looked in the package, so thats why I had to relocate my grow room. But it's always nice to start a new grow, so you all will be hearing more from me :-D

Keep on smoking!

• Like 1