bubbleponics

Tommeh

so i heard about this bubbleponics

http://www.stealthhydroponics.com/product.php?xProd=16

and i gotta tell, ive never done any kind of hydro grow...but this is amusing me! look at those roots, they are legendary!

Im looking at this little box and i wonder, is that really enough space for 6 pants? should i SoG, ScrOG it?

i have quite enough space to play around, but the downside is that i aint have that many €'euros to spend on

Could someone share experiences?

Cheers!

these are for 6 plants like lettuce mate,i think u will strugle unless u put like 4 autos in it tho i think it would still be a squeeze,go for an amazon aeroponics,4 plant that is what iv got eye on tho i like autos as i can keepthem small for myself u kno ,ur best bet for bigger plants is to just go with a normal bubbler i have one and they are great cheap and work vey well as a cloner and for the full grow,get a big air pump and good air stone,i use a wooden one as the bubbles are tiny,and it works well,as u can see by my first green house seeds grow post,,

cheers hope it helps

yeah i know it aint cannabis plants but still :) other videos i saw on youtube bubbleponics roots were looking amaizing, much better then my soil attempts :P yeah my idea is to do exacly that, use mother on single bucket bubleponics and then just dwc the rest of my plant.

seems to be the better space/yield technique plus its not that expensive

cheers everyone!

iv just seen a grow that used this system u are on about and they had 3 in and they looked really nice tho they were autos but they were not in any way small infact i think one was a super suto as it was already 1m tall ,,,, so if u can id give it a try DEFO,at worst you will be able to veg them and put into bubbler,but u will get really nice roots so i recon its well worth it mate

• 3 weeks later...

One of my first hydro grows was a DIY Bubbleponics set, i made it with a 5 gallon bucket, 6 inch net pot and a simple air pump and stone from a pet shop, the root system was huge and it gave out a great plant and great buds, also took maybe 2 full weeks off the grow, start to finish. Even more satisfaction cos i put it together myself. I saw it first in the Grow Bible by Greg Green, a copy of which is surely in every growers collection !! :biggrin: All together the equipment needed to make it only cost around £25. Try it out, it's nearly as much fun making it yourself as growing, not quite as much fun but still enjoyable... Peace Y'all _\|/_ Mello Jamie