Powder Feeding: Veg. & Bloom in 1?

CelticMedicine

yes the whole point of the powderfeeding and what makes it so User Friendly, is that you only need 1 bag for every stage of your grow ;)

You just have to manage your EC by using a EC meter, or just by weighting your nute, 1gr/L is the average amount you will use during most of the growth except germination and early days of veg :)

Good luck man have a little look on the grow journal's around the forum we have a lots of growers using the powderfeeding ;)

Cheers

I think that will depend on the strength of your cal/mag bottle, the bottle of cal/mag should have the informations about it's proper dosing normally like all other bottle, well i guess ^^ as those must be made mainly for RO users they must already have some known dose to get an average result.

Dust, I tend to avoid off the shelf cal mag and use magnesium sulphate for the mag and sulphur. For calcium with the Powderfeeding formulas I was thinking a solution made with heat treated ground eggshells pH balanced with vinegar like Master Cho uses in Korea would be ideal. That way the nitrogen balance is not affected. During the bloom stage one could use Master Cho's bone vinegar pH balanced solution to add a liitle phosphorous to the calcium derived from the bone as a bloom booster that would not cost an arm, or a leg.

• Like 1

Dust, When I do a search on Youtube for" Powderfeeding" there is very little info available and nothing From Greenhouse Seed. I was wondering if you could put the recent High Times Cannabis Cup info from Arjan and Franco so people can get the correct infromation concerning the strain specific one part formulas from the source?