Back from Dam and some Sweets in the Pockets :D

URBANNINJA

Fresh back from the Weekend Trip to Dam....it was really nice shops were bit overfilled but i found some nice new little shops with awesome Smoke.... Sry to disappoint all Hunters but there was no more Lemon Crystal...no Power Flower Kush and nooooo Sharksberry Cream :( :( but i got the Green Shack and i mus say 3rd place aint enough for this Tasty Bomb. Also smoked Dr. Grinspoon which i promised to do and think bout gd ol Brother Tokage....and guess what my Friend i even brought some Home to Smoke with U in the Chat later on......i will edit this entry with all the Pics from the nice Selections i made later caues i need to catch some Sleep(almost 48 hrs on my feet now).

Yeah...that sounds good to me! From my last Trip to dam i've brought back some of sharkberry Cream, Barney's Melt and some charas. Don't wanna have smelly weed in my pockets when i go back by plane. I've put the hash beside my dirty closes in the backpack nearly 4g and there wasn't any problem. I can't imagine, that the drug dog is effectiv when 150 Tourist came from XXX...everyone smells like coffeeshop ;) ....

And i Promised Brother Tokage to Smoke some of this for Him and i even took some Home to Toke a few in the Chatroom with Him when hes on.....The famous "Dr. Grinspoon" amazing trip i feel like flying on Lsd looool

post-17027-0-82518300-1354482314.jpg

Next up we got the Sweet Tooth from Barneys over there it was real overfilled so only my Mate was short in to Pick something frm the Menu i wanted some Sweet Tooth but im a bit upset aint Tastin like the Sweet Tooth i Know tastes more then Hydro stuff they sellin over here ... :(

post-17027-0-74116100-1354483836.jpg

lol Dust one of my Mates almost brought 50 grams with home he was shop hoppin while we were lost in the champer of the hill street blues they were playing some awesme reggea from a german soundsystem which are gd friends of us lol coming to dam and hear sounds of ur mates causes awesome vibes one of the guys was the first time in dam and he didnt know how much power a gd piece of hash has lol he fell asleep for but 1,5 hours while were partying haha

• Like 1