Need advice probably silly questions

popskiller

Hey fella's so im onto my third grow and I was thinking about a scenario today and since you guys are the best and seem to have all the answers so iv come to you for the solution. So when Induce flowering with a 12/12 photoperiod, am I supposed to switch instantly too my SensiBloom Part A and B formula's or do I stick with SensiGrow Part A and B till I see flowers? cetrain weeks? etc... second question is pretty much in the same general idea but it regards my Metal Halide Veg bulb and my HPS flower bulb. When I Switch my photoperiod too 12/12 do I switch my bulb from MH to HPS right as i change the timer or as in the other question, certian weeks? flowers? etc....Im a rookie but super interested in becoming better so hopefully I can get the answers im looking for!

SensiGrow:

post-18727-0-97587300-1355419879.jpg

SensiBloom:

post-18727-0-92641400-1355419923.jpg

Thanks and have a good smoke :D

Hey man, well personally i don't immediatly switch nutes with the lighting as lighting doesn't eat nute ;) I wait for the girl to declare sex and grow first hairs to slowly start the bloom nute, keeping the veg nute during all the bloom but lower everytime, that was before the powderfeeding of course as now i don't have veg and bloom nute trouble ;)

Same for the MH, i wait for the flower to stop stretching usually and the start the HPS when the buds start to really form and get bigger, keeping the MH will eventually help you have a little more "compact" plants, less length between the noeds, eventually depends on the strains ;)

Good luck man ;)