The Church, ready to smoke

Guest guest

• 11 months later...
Guest simone76

Hy Super......

Nice plant!! Good job!! ;-)

I have i question for you, about the Church.

I have 2 Church in Outdoor, one is 1 meter and 20 Cm. hight, and the secon is only 60 cm hight!

Apart from this remarkable vaccations phenotype, in fact the most 'high' means almost all with huge leaves and short!

Now they are more 'than 60 days that is growing in the garden, and I do not know if youhave them bloom Move all outdoor and two, then wait in september, or have them bloom indoors, in a grow box with 400 watt HPS ..

According to you, if I put the Church to flourish in a tent, and now that 'taller than' one meter during the flowering grow 'is still much, or will remain' of this height?

I ask you, since you brought up the Church and you know how you react.

I have a grow box 2 meters high and I'm afraid that will grow and flower there is no room for the plant!

Thanks and looking response, Hello, Simon.

Very nice john,congrats,

Please let us know how you cure..

Simone,always estimate the plant to grow 1/3 in bloom,while not always the exact stretch its a good rule of thumb,doubt youl have problems with 2M height but width im not sure about,would depend on what else is in there..

Ive had cheese,sativa dom UK cheese burst 1.2x1.2x2 high,on width..

If your already at 60cm,just over 1 metre,it needs to go in now,id supercrop or top the top of main stem and let her grow out.

Guest superbluehaze

hi simone,

rix is right;

around one third for an indica dominate strain.

Sativas I triple;

so if the haze 1 is one meter high in veg, when she flowers I expect her to at least double in size, unless I bend and train her.

The church does not streach much, and if you allow around one third for the streach that should be fine.

take care,

john