Help with feeding

Jam13

HI there peeps can any1 help me ? Im just starting up i have managed too germ 5 big bang seeds and im about too put them in too 4 inch rock wool from 1 inch cubes and i dont know when too start them on grow food im using biobizz gro and biobizz soil i was told that while in rockwool water would be enough is this true i was also told that i cant repot autoflowering seeds" as they dont take well too transplanting that i would need too put them in big pots straight away thanks for your time peeps

Hello man, you can transplant auto girls they will handle it, if you wanna start in big pots it's what i use to do and it goes very well too both will work.

For the feeding if you use light mix, youshould ait 1 2 week before starting to feed, if you have bioheaven and laagamic you can give it meanwhile they are only boosters not nutes. when you will see the girls will start to have a paler green it will be time to start feeding, but if you make a growjournal and share your babies with us we will be around to guide you ;)

have a good grow

My suggestion would be from past trying auto is deep pots roght away, i think that not taking to ttansplant is more that they do better being able to get te tap root to the bottom right away and leave it for better growth...i found it did anyways.

And i wouldnt bother with the wool if your going into soil.

And for me with mo food preloaded in my spil i would begin feed when my cotylesons yellow and drop, that says its stored food is done. Om sure that bio bizz has lots in it so id say at least 3 weeks without needing food, then right to flower foods since it should be about to flower if its a real auto

hi,

I like to start feed my plants after 10 days of veg. Ec=0.9 (tap water 0.3) so fertz EC=0.6

I give them flower fert after week 2 of flowering period. from EC= 1.2 to 2.5 depend from genetics and stage...

Peace