Isle of Man with 636 - ready for a lap?

Dust

yeah Rivale are really beautiful, the Brutale are not bad neither ^^ Well actually i would take almost any of the lastest roadsters and sportbikes going out lol ;)

For me the Panigale still got the cup yet how can you say no to those eyes and those curves ;)

ducati-panigale-1199.jpg

I totally share that opinion with you, but the problem is that the prize of those ladies is huge, especially here in denmark. The tax is simply too high.. sadly! :(

I'm considering to start on Roadracing, then it should be possible to avoid the tax, but its still not cheap at all ... ^^

Yeah Ducati really makes some nice models, i also like the Desmosedici, but the Panigale is pure badass!

post-20915-0-27392200-1360719302.jpg

yeah i know Northwest too, some amazing races, i don't know if i would roadrace, i would love too don't get me wrong but i'm not "unplugged" enough in my head to take daily such risks, i don't mind falling at 200km/H, but i would prefer sliding off a track into a sand bucket, than sliding of the road into a forest and trees or a hourse or whatever obstacles, you got my point ^^

And yes of course desmosedici she is the mother of the latest superbike they made it's a great bike ;)

To start you could take a lil 996 or something like that will be cheaper and still the amazing Ducati chassis ;) damn would love to make some laps on any of those bikes lol.. i know a guy that has a 1098 for his weekneds on lap damn lucky him ^^

I dont think anyone would recommend high dudes to go race :P

Yeah I know exactly what you mean, but as you say its much safer on a track. I rather want to give it full throttle on the track and when I drive on the roads, I dont feel the need of the adrenalin rush.

Anyway my father asked me to try out his dragster this summer on a german airport. Its a Suzuki GSXR 1300 with a Turbo and I'm still not if its a good idea :O I might just skip that, hahah!

Ducati is one of my favorite manufacturers, so I think i would go with any of their models if i had the chance or the money right away :)

haha yeah never drive high!! really weird on bikes, i don't knowhow franco does it lolol.

I never smoke at least 2 hours before if i know i'm gonna drive my bike, and if it's morning i just don't smoke lol i don't mind if it's for a ride ;)

damn the dragster must be awesome man, i've seen some vids of guys with R1 turbo on the roads it's seemed so powerfull already so on Hayabusa must be a bomb!! :D

If you do it film it for us lol we wanna see you fly :P

• 2 weeks later...