Girl Scout Cookies wins LA Cannabis Cup

oldemarine

yeah i've heard a lot about the strain americans are in love with it lol, was just wondering which company had win it ^^ I'll check on BC usually they have good strains thanks ;)

Aloha Dust, The Girl Scout Cookies strain was developed in Northern California and is a big hit in San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, and now has won a 1st Place High Times Cannabis Cup in Los Angeles.(entered by Life is Good) It is not a high yielding strain as it was bred for flavor, and max trichomes. Here is Urban Remo in Amsterdam getting some information about "the Cookies".

And Jango..... here a comment on the fake GSC cuts which going around..... NOTE: FAKE CUTS OF GSC HAVE BEEN CIRCULATING HARDCORE EVER SINCE THE 2012 HIGH TIMES CANNABIS CUP IN SAN FRANCISCO. THOUSANDS WERE KNOWINGLY SOLD AS GSC THAT WERE FAKE. ONE MAIN PERSON IS RESPONISBLE FOR THIS. IF YOUR GSC IS GRAPEY OR CHERRY, IT AINT GSC. THERE ARE 2 OTHER SEED COMPANIES CLAIMING TO SELL GSC HYBRIDS, AGAIN FAKERIFFIC. GET IT WHILE YA CAN HERE TO SEE WHAT THE REAL CUT IS ALL ABOUT.... OR YOU CAN WAIT TILL YOU CAN FIND SOMEONE WITH THE REAL CUT AND PAY 3K a CUT - YOUR CHOICE!

And at Dust the Medical Cup is not all bout Seed Companys also Medical Grow Collectives can Enter the Gsc was entered by a Medical Grower Collective.

ok thanks for the infos ;)

And nice video i was behind while he was filming ^^ and now that i see it i remember i smoked a joint of that Cookie in GH coffeshop and it did taste great ^^

I tried the oil too, was my first dab actually haha and yeah it was damn good and strong!

ok thanks for the infos ;)

And nice video i was behind while he was filming ^^ and now that i see it i remember i smoked a joint of that Cookie in GH coffeshop and it did taste great ^^

I tried the oil too, was my first dab actually haha and yeah it was damn good and strong!

Aloha Dust, The Cookies strains have a yield problem. It would be a good strain for GHSC to improve using the taste as a key to cross with Arjan's seedbank of great genetics.

• 2 weeks later...