Bottom leaves discolouration (yellow/brown tips)

kpatsis

Hello guys,

This is my first grow and my plants are 2 weeks old. They look pretty healthy but the last 3 day I noticed a discolouration on the bottom leaves of all the plants. I have planted 2 lemon skunks (feminized) and 3 big bang (autos).

My setup and conditions are:

Soil grow - Green Label grow mix

10 L pots

Indoor grow

400W HPS (approximately 50 cm above the plants)

I water them when the soil is dry (every 3-4 day)

I adjust my water to 7 PH before watering

The original PH of the soil was 5.8 (stated on the grow bag)

I haven't used any nutes yet since the soil is NPK 14-16-18

Temperature is between 25 to 31 Celcius and I have a very low humidity of 25-35%

I have attached some picture of my plants.

Is this something to worry over or is this normal?

Thank you very much!

post-21981-0-56139700-1361878499.jpg

post-21981-0-61064700-1361878506.jpg

post-21981-0-59398300-1361878507.jpg

• Like 1

hey man!

Well first of all, thig i see in your room that is not good is your PH, in beginning of grow you should start more around 6,1 - 6,3 to end up in flowering around 6,5, 7 is a little too high

The watering cycle seems good every 3 4 days is safe, what amount do you give? at this age should be around half a liter to a liter, but a liter is a little too much for me personally ;)

And also looking at your green it seems the girl is not eating, it can be due to the ph problem, or simply because your soil doesn't feed her enough anymore. First fix your ph and give her very low doses of nutes and see what happens, don't forge tto let her dry nicely ;)

Good luck man

• Like 1

ok, for the beginning of growth it is not necessary to have a runoff, especially if you use only water, start with low doses of water like 2dl when they are babies and increase slowly as the plants grow to reach more or less 10% of the amount of your pots so for you 1L in full flowering, and usually it is a pretty good basic rule thumb, it's no science and everyone has it's way but it's a good one to start with ;)

The runoff will help to not allow the nutes to break into salts and stay in your medium, so if there is no nute in water no need to runoff ;) and even in the first 2weeks with nutes usually you have very low chances of having salts if you don't overfeed them ;)

Have a good grow

• Like 1

Hi!

Bro, shes not eating, that is a fact. Try using an HQI instead of a HPS, it works better for veg stage. Some humus + water @ 6,3~~6,5 since its a most indica hybrid.

If i were you, i would take the plant off, fill the whole vial with a good mix soil, and put the plant back in. What aerators did you use in the soil? %/%?? Fertilizers?? Schedules?

Contact me if you need any help

Regards! keepgrowing.

• 2 weeks later...