What soil should I use? And should I use nutrients?

carol.pina

last year i used all mix and ididn't have any problem, i mixed it with the original soil at 60% biobizz 40% original soil, and ladies liked it, but i never tries the other outdoor so i can't say if they are better ^^

You can put a little guano in your soil too, but careful it's a little strong most of the time we see people overfeeding with it so be careful ;) the powderfeeidng will work great outdoor too if you wanna try it.

If you have a very good soil it is possible to grow with nothing, but you won't have the same results ^^

If u want to use BioBizz Fertilizers so u should take the Biobizz Soil for sure ;)

If u Grow indoors u will need zu fertilize otherwise ur Plants wont be happy ^^

If u Grow outddors it really dependson uf Spot and ahts the Soil there is about.

Bat guano is better for outdoors cause its not an Activ fertilizer and fertilizes over a longer time but Indoors the Liquid ones are just better to controll and give u more chance to regulate how mutch ur Plants recieve.

Good Luck

I bought bio bizz light mix for germination, and plagron royal mix for after when I move to other pots.

I have put them under a 105w white CFL light for the first 2/3weeks before they go to outdoors.

Hope I have good results.

Soon Ill post photos!

• Like 1

ooh it's in pot what size ill you give for flowering? :)

I'll be looking forward to your pics hope everything goes well ;) don't be scared to put te cfl pretty close, 10cm is fine normally if you watch careful that the plants don't grow too fast and touch it

Have a good grow