feminised breeding

vinny weedman

I believe u miss understood my heading and i agree yes it raise hermi suseptibility but as i said before the selection of a hardy stress resistant mate has always for me led to female dominant seeds very few hermis and i do NOT use what i reffer to as natural hermis to breed

Vinny i wasn't trying to rag on you or anything i think it's still really cool that you are trying you hand at breeding it's something i am dying to toy around with i collect genetic's even have a regular dj short blueberry auto strain called blue streak as well as a hand full of extremely rare strain's from around north america in regular form i have been saving for when i have the space or am in a better situation. im from Canada and they just stiffened the law's on growing. but who know's how cannabis law's will play out if thing's change in the next election. not that the law really bother's me if i had the space i would do it but right now i live in the same room i grow in and it's not a big room and in a reallly populated area so i currently have to keep to small number's at the moment as least.

thank's tho Mescaltrine you basically took what i was trying to say and put it in the clearest way possible. i don't really know the technical side of breeding and genetic's an how all the work's but i read quite a bit about seed production and anything i can about cannabis.