Jack Herer!

Jimmy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are my two girls, I know they look a little thin out but they will be fatter in a few weeks. I have already have a few yellow spots on my plants, I do not know why. I like to get feedback, help and tips.

DSC00386.JPG

DSC00387.JPG

DSC00388.JPG

DSC00389.JPG

See you next Sunday.

//Jimmy Of Sweden.

Guest superbluehaze

too much water my friend. I am sure of it; cut back on it and they will come back.

They need to dry right out especially when they are flowering otherwise they are unable to absorb calcium, and potassium as well as phosphorus.

How much co2 are you giving them. Give them none until they are healthier, as it is only wasted at the moment anyhow.

happy harvest,

my friend

john

Thanks for the tips and help Fuzzy and superbluehaze. I'll let them dry out a bit. You know that I do not use any nutrients to the plant. My economy is not the best so I have to wait until the next time I sow seeds. Then I will go for better soil and buy nutrients.

//Jimmy

Guest superbluehaze

Hi jimmy,

it does not hurt to let your plants dry out, but you mentioned that you water them with soda water; this will do the same thing as too much water, as the roots breath oxygen and expell co2. The carbon dioxide in the soda water displaces all the oxygen and the roots are unable to stay healthy or absorb nutrients - that could very well be your problem.

I hope this helps, my friend,

happy harvest,

john

Then it was Sunday. Here are some pictures of my two girls that will soon be women. I have also put in a jar of yeast mix, I think they like it. They have grown quite a lot in the past week.

DSC00401.JPG

DSC00402.JPG

DSC00403.JPG

DSC00404.JPG

DSC00405.JPG

And while you may smoke a little hash from Napal.

DSC00397.JPG

DSC00398.JPG

Happy Smoke to all of you!!!!

Looks like a PH or TDS problem with the leaves... might was tto check teh runoff or repot in COCO... with coco its almost impossible to overwater!

Leaves can do pale green like that for a number of reasons one case I had in my aeroponic setup was Pythium infection.

I will be starting Jack Herrer this week!

Guest superbluehaze

you have a magnesium deficiency - could be related to ph - flush and watch your watering,

otherwise great stuff,

happy growing, and beautifull hash, I want some,

john

Guest superbluehaze

your plants are looking better, but they do have a magnesium and calcium deficiency.

when flowering plants need a lot of both these elements.

Flush but check the EC of the water that comes out of the drain holes against the water you flush with, to see how bad the salt build up is.

if not too bad then supplement your flowering nutrient with extra calcium and magnesium.

the plants during flowering, need to really dry out, so the roots get lots of oxygen, as they need it to absorb these elements.

it is either too much water or else a ph problem.

I think too much water, but flush and check the EC of the drain water, and then let them dry right out.

happy harvest,

john

Guest superbluehaze

hi jimmy,

when the plants are flowering always let them dry right out; it helps them absorb nutrients, and calcium and magnesium, potassium and phosophorus, all these element they use and need when flowering.

also I forgot to tell you in chat,

mix a half strngth nutrient solution, and fliar spray once a week for a few weeks; makes sure trhe plant is drenched and you spray under the leaves early in the morning or lated at night, once the lights have gone out.

happy harvest,

john

Guest superbluehaze

keep it my friend, and Coco is very wet and can easily be over watered; but i know you will not lessen to this bloody fool that thinks he is an expert because he may have got out one little crop.

happy growing, mate,

john

Now you must excuse my language but I get really angry and sad. I feel really good here on the forums GHSC but when idiots start writing stupid things about other people, I am angry. Superbluehaze has been very helpful, not only to me but to many he is a king on growing. I hope the admin deletes jangles post. I have no desire to continue to update my growing, when people go in and write shit. So now I ask the admin to open go in and fix everything.

//Jimmy

Yo....tool! This site is a living library! Blue is a guru by what he has shown us he can do with a ganja plant! Arjan and Franco have done more than you will ever do in your sad little world. These people here along with the forementioned are here to promote a way of life that obviously escapes you........wait.....Is this Jimy's thread?

Guest superbluehaze

Thank you, chef; as his rely was insulting to Arjan, I deleted it. He can say what he wants about me, but not Arjan; a lot of people are jealous because he is one of the best, and they can not touch him with their strains.

Thanks mate again,

I am a lucky man to have the friends I do here, and a man is nothing without friends.

happy growing,

john

Guest superbluehaze

Jimmy we all make that mistake, especially with the weed, it does not like too much water.

put your finger into the soil to a depth of around 3 inches,

if the soil feels wet do not water until it feels dry;

you get the hang of it mate,

and you are doing great, keep it up, mate.

happy harvest,

john

I understand superbluehaze and thank you for being a good friend. I've been thinking a bit and I have a theory about the yellow leaves! I have always watered when the lamp has been on, and when I came to think of one thing. When you water your lawn in the garden at midday when the sun is at its highest, you can burn the grass, do you think it can be the same here?

//Jimmy