Jungle Juice???

GElite

So as a result of money being a little tight I went with a cheaper 3 part nutrient compound. I've used techno flora BC Grow products along with the full spectrum of the general hydroponics line and a inexpensive line called holland secret or at least it was cheap when I used it. I don't see it around any more so I went with Advanced Nutrient's Jungle Juice line. Anyone familiar with it or used it? They talk a big hype but that doesn't say much. Just curious to know what to expect.

Thanks Bro. I appreciate the heads up. Do u use additives? I've always used thrive alive b1 (red), awesom blossom, and the heavies but from what I understand all that's not really nessissary. Se people do, some people don't. I see a lot of people just use the 3 part mix. I always threw as much money at my plants as I could but money is a little tight. I really feel like I should use a late bloom enhanser to really bring the turpins out as much as possible. I just love those wonderful aromatic flavores brought out by a good late bloom enhanser. I know advanced offers a lbe and I'll probably try it. I like to keep all the nutrients I use all from the same manufacturer. I've had bad expierences mixing nuts. Nutrient fall out is not your friend. I try to avoid it at all cost.

How are you mixing it? I called and told them I was in week 3 of flowering and the guy said use 5ml of grow, 10ml of micro, and 15ml of bloom per gallon for the duration. He said to go 15/10/5 during veging for the duration. I've never used nuts that didn't require a different mixture weekly. I feel like I want to use the gh mixing schedule but it's not gh nuts so I just don't know.

Not so much experience with advanced nutrients poducts but i swear on their Final Phase, like you i like to give the buds a certain last push to bring out sweetness and aroma plus fatter buds and that is what I get with it. I also add honey from time to time. HESI Vit and brandnew this time around afvanced nutrietnts Root enhancer, best used with enzymes , I use Cannazm for that but the main nute I use is Powder feeding.

I also used 2 packs of the GHE Starter Pack. real cheap-real good imo. Grow + Bloom plus RIPEN.

Another killer bud booster is Home & Garden's Shooting Powder, use that from week 3 to 6, then a light flush and once I see the buds are not far from ready I introduce Final Phase for another week and instead of a flush give it pure water for the last days. I am growing on soil/coco so with Hydro you need a final flush i guess.

These products are good. Hesi + Canna, too If you really need all that I don't know - Some use only powder feeding and have even better results than me..lol