Poly Tunnel Grow

sonofhig

Hi all, Holland's Hope is not for everyone, indeed I have heard really bad things about this strain. It doesn't finish in the UK or it gets mouldy in our cool damp autumn months. However, I cracked a couple of fem HH seeds from DP at the beginning of April and planted them in the poly tunnel in mid-April. By the end of may this was the result....

Now, in early July they are both definitely in pre-flower (I will get pics to you guys), How is this possible? I would not expect pre-flower for at least another month, but I ain't complaining. :) Also, I have two Super Lemon Haze Clones, one in the poly tunnel and one outdoors, these too are in pre-flower! Buzzing!!

post-29297-0-48303000-1372969789.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah nice ladies bro

Had some HH last year and its an interesting smoke, i think youll harvest a decent crop in the polytunnel should finnish around middle of october ? All my fresian are showing calyxes too, could be the bad weather in june ?

Anywat thanx for sharing and good luck

hi man thanks for sharing your lady with us ) They seem to have a nice structure not too stretchy and healthy leaves :)

Keep us updated on the growth i hoep they will turn out good for you ;)

have a good grow