Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Animal351

Moto GP 2014

gonna be another exciting fighting this year, of course my dream would be to see Vale back on top, but for that we will see after a few races ^^ For sure Lorenzo is gonna fight like crazy as well :)

Totally agree Dust I'd love to see the doctor back on the top spot but it's gonna be tough, my heart wants Vale but my head says Marques or Lorenzo, if Marques keeps it the right way up I think he'll just edge it again! :)

yeah if Marquez doesn't crash he'll win, but he is pushing it too far lol, that beeing said it's a pleasure to watch ^^

• Like 1

Marques crashed training and has a broken leg. No bone separation, says healed in 3-4 weeks and ready for Qatar 23 March.

If he stays with the rite team he will be the next Rossi. (IMHO)

Yeah I think you could be right about Marques as he certainly has the speed to dominate but he's gotta learn to stay on the thing, he's had some big crashes and almost every time he breaks something,

He heals fast at the moment while he young but it will take longer as he gets older, the way he's going he could find he's moto gp career cut short due to injury, hopefully not tho :)

yeah for sure he is gonna learn that it hurts lolol, but it would be great to see him win again it would make a nice fighting again this year for sure!

Can't wait 23rd march :D

It should be a very interesting year with the Open class and the threat of the Honda pull out over the ECU control.

Also looking forward to return of Suzuki in '15.

Would like to see Hayden up front again but I think his day's of glory are over.

• Like 1