Exodus Cheese - ready in 8 weeks ?

Bam-Bhole

Folks, the best of times is around the corner - the GH genetics are looking fine, encrusted in crystal shin, the Chese shows the unique flower clusters and got a smell, unique .. Since I only got one plant, grown as a test on how much the aroma actually is expressing outside the room I want it to be as great as can be.. I got good weed to smoke, so i am not in a hurry still don't want over-ripe grass neither.

Some other cheeses from other seedbanks it is written, 8 weeks is good for commercial growers, to get even more impressive traits from this wonderful strain some prefer to wait 1 or 2 weeks longer..

I am not xsure if the same is true for the Ex Cheese. All i can say is that with 2 lights a 400 watt in my room the ripeness is mostly on point or even a week shorter than what the catalogue says - so trust me the Cheese could be harvested very soon,stil if I can expect even better i wait.

Growers who know the EX please share your views, was there another level to achive or is it what it is - looks ike the stuff in the catalogue ..

well i can say for myself i almost always run a week more than the recomandation, but as you know very well, it depends on  a lot of things ^^ The best way to say if its ready or not is with  a nice picture ;) 

Have a good end of grow man :)