wilting? ?

quickconnect

Hi fellow growers

Would love some advice on a little issue I have

I have 2 girls both autos. 1 is 7 weeks I is 6 weeks old..

Everything been perfect so far up until yesterday

Had signs of wilting on the lower leaves (the leaves with less than 5 fingers)

They looked like they were getting worse to by the hour

I just want to know why this could be happening.....

post-34406-0-31993500-1402152287.jpg

post-34406-0-87105700-1402152924.jpg

post-34406-0-97497900-1402152959.jpg

post-34406-0-75088200-1402152984.jpg

• Like 1

Hi dust.

Thanks for your reply dude...

Currently don't really have a setup... They are under cfl at night and out in the full British sun shine during the day...

I don't check ph.... I use tap water that has sat openly for 24 hours to evaporate salts ect.

I have fed them once with bio bizz bio bloom organic notes... that was about 2 weeks ago now and a very weak blend.

I'm watering maybe every 5 - 7 days.....

I had a feeling those wilting leaves were from being thirsty

I stripped off the affected leaves and all seems ok... no spreading to the new growth....

Just really confused as I would of preferred to keep all leaves healthy and in tact!

For me that just looks like they are thursty :)

watering every 5 - 7 days will not cut it if the Temps outside reach up to 32degrees

It allways starts on the lowest leavs and works its way upwards as dryer the Medium gets.

So just givem a good watering and they should be back to normal in a few hours ;)

cheers

yes at this stage watering every 5 to 7 days is a little bit long until it is really humid in the pots, but probably 3 4 days if you give a little les water would be better, if your soil takes too long to dry out, adjust the quantity of water you give them so they dry faster ;) 

Good luck man

I personally water my Plants every single day or the week and every 10 days they get a wash with triple the amount of Water and then let them dryout again ;)

Cannabisroots like it to be a little dry from time to time, after some time growing u will know exactly when to give Water just from picking up the Pot so just hang in there and u will get it perfect sooner or later ;)

Just rememper hanging leaves are 99% of the Time when the Plants need Water, if they have to much water they have a long process of not growing and getting shrinkled leaves and than when its lway to late allready they start hanging .

good luck mate

cheers

• Like 1