Indoor growing

little guru

Tis is the downside of the OG Kush and the flower Bob Kush is even worse- The buds are somehow covered within the crown of leaves and that means extremely lo yields ! That was at least my experience growing the FloBomb Kush. Not even 20 grams per plat. Short, stout trees, no side branches or stems with more colas, No real colas. strong weed, yes but a beotch to grow. Maybe with cuttings in a sea Of Green you might get better results, from seed - no (unless anyone knows a techgnique I don't know). 

• Like 1

Tis is the downside of the OG Kush and the flower Bob Kush is even worse- The buds are somehow covered within the crown of leaves and that means extremely lo yields ! That was at least my experience growing the FloBomb Kush. Not even 20 grams per plat. Short, stout trees, no side branches or stems with more colas, No real colas. strong weed, yes but a beotch to grow. Maybe with cuttings in a sea Of Green you might get better results, from seed - no (unless anyone knows a techgnique I don't know). 

I agree with you.

... "with extra large calyxes"...

The plant is in appearance itself sensational. It is a high-tolerant varieties and it has huge thick stem and leaf mass.

It is surprising that only at the end of the stems and branches develop only so runted flowers.

I have tried a few OG Kush / hybrids, but I can say that the Flowerbomb Kush strain produces the weakest yield of all. I'm sorry to say on the Green House Seeds / Strainhunters forum page, but it's the truth. The OG Kush large family is true that it is not known for its high yield but Flowerbomb Kush is very - very low yielder unfortunately. 

Though I read the description of the strain that it is not a high-yielding varieties, but surprised that so little production. I think this strain is a blind track of hybridization. 
The hybrid vigor should introduce to the yield too!!!
(Of course, this sort of thing does not appreciate the award cannabis cups. But it should be an important factor too -  in terms of especially for growers / seed buyers.)
I'm as a small grower and I will not give my imaginary cup to the Flowerbomb Kush - precisely these reasons.
  • Like 1

Thanks for the photos man and report as well!

and yes those buds you showed before are very nice but it shows mainly that they were more resistant to heat than the fbk ;) And imagine what they would have done then with just a little bit lower temps, or CO2 to balance this as your 30degrees are perfect for co2 use.

But that being said, i hope you will still have a good smoke on those buds, how is getting the smell by now? little stronger than before? they sure look tasty and i hope the Gold dust will catch up a little bit on this lower harvest :rabbi:

Have a good grow!

I have one half (10 plants) so far. Trimmed wet weight: 745g.

Dust:

I declare in advance already surely that: Gold Dust "better withstand the heat."

By the way, I have a true super ability pheno from Gold Dust!!!

The broken-stemmed smaller plant was completely healed and became a female.
The eight plant produced two males and six females.
My note: the measured temperature shows the temperature above the reflectors.
If the ventilation is increased, the supply of cool air brushed off the  hot air about of bulbs.
Temperature I used to achieve the temperature of 35 ° C in spite of all ventilation in summer. Then the plants do not receive a shock, but they should be watered more often. They dynamically grow and well at 35 ° C.
And I have another experience: the clones are rooted in the fastest in 35 ° C.
In addition, I was grown in the Flowerbomb Kush- es up to 32 ° C. 
If this would have been to much of them have testifies their leaves. They did not indicate it.
You know, the leaves how show the temperature is too high?

But it may be true that the moderate winter ventilation was some negative probably.

Smell of FloBomb Kush by the end of the maturation not stepping beyond the odor level of 7/10.
However, the smell is very pleasant. Clean green floral - fruity fragrance. Not unpleasant to nose and is not penetrating. I love that smell!

I write news report tomorrow - if it will succeed (and it does not bother you).
  • Like 1

FINALE

At the 63th day from switch to flowering (12/12)

Trimmed wet weight of the rest today: 607 g 

Total:  1352 g

This means that the estimated dry weight will be: 338 g

I could reach with the Flowerbomb Kush 169 g / square meter.

I'm not going to grow this strain again.

Today's photos:

post-35425-0-82676000-1424715155.jpg

post-35425-0-94611400-1424715182.jpg

post-35425-0-50563900-1424715197.jpg

post-35425-0-58890500-1424715224.jpg

post-35425-0-67054500-1424715241.jpg

post-35425-0-58596500-1424715420.jpg

post-35425-0-58250400-1424715437.jpg

• Like 2

Summary assessment about of Flowerbomb Kush

The cost of 10 feminised seeds with shipping costs were € 80. This is average for the OG Kush hybrids.

The seeds germinated well and eight out of ten hatched. 8/10

The plants increased good pace and grown number of leaves and strong stems. 10/10

This strain is easily propagated. The cuttings have been grown healthy roots after eleven days. 10/10

The plants did not grow too high. (Despite it shows typical OG Kush - extensible attributes.) The stems are strong and their branches are not brittle. Grows a huge mass of blackish shade leaves. (Typical Green Crack.) 9/10

The hybrid formed four phenotypes which are not their appearance rather different properties in flowering. They differed in the follows: flowering time, flower shape, compactness and trichomes appearance. 4/10

The good-looking and healthy plants are slowly turning into a bit of flowering. Ten days can pass until visible flower buds grow. 6/10

The flower growth is very slow. It's nothing as a bomb explosion! Even on the contrary. 2/10

The plants have a good tolerance average growing conditions, nutrition, irrigation RH value and desired temperature. No mold, rot not found. 10/10

I was performed a leaf removal  because of the closed canopy so that the lower leaves and flowers were not light. I developed a recommended "lollipop" - like plant shape. I was removed by a truckload of leaves.

The first half of the bloom the plants do not smells strongly. 5/10
By the end of the bloom was very pleasant smell which was not intensified. 7/10
The way I judged (correctly) that the harvest time (instead of the specified eight weeks) 61 days. This is shorter than the the case of OG Kush hybrid usual flowering time. 9/10
The production of the plant leaf was excessive despite the drastic truncation. After harvest so lot of leaves gathered is charged as beforehand never! 3/10
Not so the flowers. The flowers are tiny, its resinously and density is very variously. My experience is that the plants which do not grow below 80 cm they do not grow appreciable quantities of flowers. 3/10
The resin goodness is generally good, but one phenotype- from which fortunately I had only two plants- I  found weak resin coverage. 7/10

I do not know how to make hunted this hybrid together, but it is just an under sized little mouse from the big wild world. Yield is weak. Expected to be only 17 g dried ganja / plant. I have so poor harvest never been. 4/10

Big THX to those who have read the report of my production.
Special thanks to the many likes and the posts.
Extra big THX and respekt to Dust - who has a regular liker and was replied to by my writing - and he tried to save steadily the "honor of soldier-uniform".

I will complete my criticism to add a smoke reportage after a few days later.

• Like 1

The 17 gram per plant is about the same weight the 2 FBK trees, 1 did not root properly (3 pack ordered) I grew last winter. It hurt to see how many leaves had to be trimmed away from what should be a COLA. I def. will NOt grow FBK again as well.

Now to my actual project - 12/12 with 6 damnesia seeds I got from a reversed plant. The first I harvested was super fast and fox tailing like crazy. after 7 weeks that girl was perfect 1 smells like a tropical fruit salad with some devilish hash-y undertones. Extreneky sticky weed. So strong, that the papers from a mini pure stick turn near black after half of a it has been smoked. gets you and me HIGh as a kite. Lasts forever and is by far the most HAZ/sativa dominant Damnesia I harvested so far. a perfect smoke. this wil go directly in my personal stash box. I just harvested te second of6 and that looks less hazy but got the same nice aroma. The hues are yello more than red. Nice weed to look at; but so far both plants are on the lower yielding side around 20 grams per plant. The others have been topped and offer more colasso i expect those to weigh more. in the meantime the special Kush, Creamatic and ruit Punch (Blueberry&White widow) are already half way thru the flowering cycle. Means rom ow on i can harvest non stop for 4 to 6 weeks more to come. 12 are still to be harvested but the good news is i got top notch weed to smoke, the best in town by a long mile..lol

Good for me..

Maybe you get better resukts from cuttings. The Fl Bomb got an award in the coffeshop criteria, solely based on the smoke and high/stone of the product. The growing or seedbank categories are different. Just a reminder.

BTW I came across a very very interesting strain revuw on the CCC420 Cannabis Connaisseur club youTube channel. The smoked a few buds of Archive Seeds Face Off OG & Amnesia Haze hybrid grown outdoors in California . The seeds are regulars from ARCHIVE seed bank. 12 reg seeds of Amnesia cost 69 Euro, 12 Face Off OG the same. So that is a costly investment BUt it seems to be more than wort it. They smoked a J of that strain at the end of a long shatter/wax smoking session and that weed immediately had an effect on them. uplifting, high extremely potent and tasty. Heard only good news about ARCHIVe seeds anyway and you as on OG fan should love the Face OFF Og, me I like the amnesia Haze AND the OG Kush, Green Crack, Caboose or Diesel - so I might just give those a try..

See the video here : Episode 43

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lsAG-PJUlk

Yop! Yes right i missed the question, well it depends what kind of heat, if they receive heat from a direct source that is close they will simply burn and become brownish and dry, if you have excessive heat in the room usually the leaves will start to curve a little bit upward from the edges, pointing at the ceiling and each blade forming like a curl on edges. I believe the reason is because water evaporate from the edges due to the excessive heat and transpiration of the plant, so it starts from the edges and slowly gets to the center. And Indica plant are more sensitive to heat stress of course :rabbi:   And when it happens general growth is slowed down, bud formation, everything..

But yeah in the end it doesnt take away the fact that it is a big deception for you and it is normal i understand it :rabbi:  It doesnt take away the fact that you made a very nice grow report with nice informations, an i will be following the upcoming ones with pleasure ;)

Have a good smoke and grow with the dust!

• Like 1

Dust:
Yes, it is. Only one of the symptoms indicated the've never been seen. You can watch the pictures. The temperature at which grew perfectly corresponded to the plants.
Note: I have surprised it if that had been during the winter growing were heat shock. Rather, it is just the opposite show up usually.

I watched the video. Well ... very impressive.

I have grown Amnesia. Three years ago I tried out the Hypro Seeds Amnesia outdoor.

Quality was amazing.
But mature in November!
I expect that hybridized with the OG Kush extend the flowering time indoor eleven weeks long. And it certainly does not matter.
I'm looking for a great strain that produces excellent quality, with good quantity, good to grow and flo at most in nine weeks. 

Flowerbomb Kush smoke test (clean from joint)

The smell of shredded apart ganja is pleasant. It has a slightly citrusy, slightly touch of white pepper / anise tones. Discreet, clean and unobtrusive regal or not vulgar.

The smoke of burning stuff is soft and smooth. It's not strongly sour. It has a mild ginger flavor. This surprised me.

The fragrance is included in the "typical" kush what I  featuring skunky smell, lights up, a gasoline smell.
Maybe even citrus / orange can feel (this may be the Green Crack?) It tastes like the smell, perhaps a little pepper.
The excellent calming effect is long-term impact strong indica stone. First class before going to bed. :)

Fast, powerful and strong. Enjoyable. This is well be effective on both sides (body and mind) equally.

Stone effect increases rapidly and lasts about four hours. Captivating.

It's in my list of my favorite twenties. (Sixteenth).

My rating: 9/10.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...