GOLD DUST the newest generation

little guru

Current report at the fifty-sixth day of flowering:

The flower blocks weigh more heavier and they are swaying. 

Heavy heads must to bind separately.

If I will grow Gold Dust next time -  the supporting stand I should be fitted to the highest position at the early flowering or they require a special mesh.

It makes me think of that with Gold Dust guerilla outdoor plants will be some problem.

post-35425-0-77540900-1432637368.jpg

post-35425-0-71859900-1432637408.jpg

post-35425-0-72041100-1432637426.jpg

post-35425-0-41451100-1432637446.jpg

post-35425-0-79205600-1432637462.jpg

post-35425-0-59075900-1432637481.jpg

• Like 3

THX!

I have the quantity.

2,303 grams of raw manicured. Dry weight will be around a third part of this weight. That means that I can count on about. 767 grams of dry stuff. (27,055 ounces)

80% of this is really first class, 15% second class and the remaining third or fourth-class ganja.

If you allow, I will write a summary assessment.

one third is a bit high I suspect.

I find that 20% or trimmed weight is often really close.

at 450g you will have 16oz of dried product.

by my reckoning you will get about 460 ish grams of smoke-able reefer.

which is one big bag of kick ass natural.

regardless enjoy the heck out of it.

I've always wet weight-third of the dry weight. In my practice it exactly right. I do it for the last four days did not watering. Thus, the plants withered almost semi-dehydrated. It's so workmanlike. This method improves quality further. I recommend it to everyone.

I will be measured of the dry weight after a few days also because of reassurance. 

Summary assessment about of Gold Dust

The cost of 10 regular seeds with shipping costs were 50 $. This is positive for such a good pedigree hybrid. It was nine instead of ten seed in the jar, but I have received as gifts five regular (Cheeto x Green Manalishi) seeds. The delivery time was very long, however.

The seeds germinated well and eight out of nine hatched. 8/10

The plants increased good pace and grown number of strange firmly locked leaves and strong but flexible stems. 10/10

This strain is easily propagated. The cuttings have been grown healthy roots after nine days. 10/10

The plants grow too high. (Despite it shows typical mostly sativa hibryd - extensible attributes.) The stems are strong and their branches are not brittle. Grows a huge mass of branches. (Typical Sour Diesel.) 9/10

The hybrid formed two phenotypes which are not their appearance rather different properties in flowering. They differed in the follows: flower shape, flowering willingness, compactness and flower nugget size as well as trichomes appearance. 7/10

The good-looking and healthy plants are a good pace turning into flowering. Eight days can pass until visible flower buds grow. 9/10

The flower growth is very fast. It's as a bomb explosion! 10/10

The plants have a good tolerance average growing conditions, nutrition, irrigation RH value and desired temperature. No mold, rot not found. 10/10

I was performed a leaf removal  because of the closed canopy so that the lower leaves and flowers were not light. I developed a recommended fantail - like plant shape. I was removed by not to much of leaves.

The first half of the bloom the plants do not smells strongly. Perfume & fuel; 6/10

By the end of the bloom was very pleasant smell which was not too intensified. 8/10

The way I judged (correctly) that the harvest time was 61 days. This is shorter than the case of OG Kush hybrid usual flowering time. 9/10

The flower crowd grown quickly - including the lower flowers as well. 9/10    

The flowers are big, its resinously and density is very unified. Although the inflorescence is compacted nicely, yet indica took shape. The flower clusters were separated. 8/10

The resin goodness is generally good, but one phenotype- from which fortunately I had only one plant (#7)- I  found slightly weaker resin coverage. 8/10

Yield is good. Expected to be 170 g dried ganja / plant. I made a nice harvest. 9/10

I enjoyed every minute the growing of Gold Dust strain. Congratulations to the breeder who created this great hybrid.

In this hybrid the OG Kush traits rather moderately dominates. (approx. 15% of it) 

However, my opinion is that this would be an excellent mother plant and she want a good OG Kush staminate. (If someone else does not then I'll do it the crossing probably.)

Big THX to those who have read the report of my production.

Special thanks to the many likes and the posts.

Extra big THX and respekt for the post writers.

I will complete my criticism to add a smoke reportage after a few days later.
  • Like 1

Smoke testing:

I tested an average nug - was in great condition; not raw but definitely not too dried.

Clearly, smoking from a joint.

The grinded stuff already handed back the fine flavor what I felt cultivating of the plant. (Fuel & perfume).

Zoot of the joint could already feel the pleasant aroma that characterized the smoke after lighting.

Other junkies felt that this is exactly the same as a Bubblegum from vaporizer, but I felt definitely like the smoke has unequivocal G13-type character, some softer Afghani attributes. (There are also those who feel the WiFi component is also included.)

One is certain: tangy flavor of OG Kush is not dominated by it.

However, my Gold Dust ganja is not excels from the taste of it. Its taste and aroma are not rude, it remain discreet.

The smoke was pale whitish, very soft, silky and light. (Several people have claimed that this ganja come from only hydroponic cultivation!)

The smoke leaves just enjoy the taste and aroma and can act a little late.

The high is not too hard; sets in with social level and intensified continually.

The brain high takes pronounced at least two and a half hours. 

Irresistible. Fascinating.

Wonderful. Magical. Dreamlike.

Gold Dust smoke produced a real "high" experience; throughout the brain characterized by excess weight. (The physical effects remain low. It is like effect of Power Plant but is stronger like that another.)

Amazing experience. This became my favorite quickly.