4 Cuttings, 4 Methods...A Cloning Adventure

pipperz

so..it all started with a bag seed...

after copping from my bestie, i was out back in the yard mixing soils and filling buckets, pots and totes to plant various seeds and seedlings in in prep for this year's gardening endeavors...pausing to roll up a joint so i could blaze while i worked, on a whim, i tossed the seeds in the bag into a bucket of dirt, which i left out on the back steps (my nursery area) and promptly mostly forgot about...

eventually lil green heads popped up, only one survived my neglect and got watered but not much else as i would go by to tend other parts of the yard...hit her with Miracle grow a few times when i used it for my veggies...had no idea if male or female and did not pay much mind

til about a month ago, i smell that sweet familiar smell as i am getting the hose and not only is she a she but she has budded up!...she is stunted and crazy looking, a friend said she looks like a strung out supermodel, so i named her Kate Moss

f2n75x.jpgdymwsi.jpg2qcqybr.jpgamtgsk.jpgnv4acl.jpg

taste test reveals significant potency, moved indoors for security purposes, target date for harvest 28-30th of this month

since i never expected to even have a grow, and obviously my yield is going to be very small, i did not feel i had anything to lose by cutting clones from her and experimenting with various rooting methods in hopes of getting at least one to go that i might do an indoor grow with for personal buds...dubious whether they will take, having been cut away so deep in flower, but none of them have outright died

coming up: the clones, the build so far, some things i have discovered or developed along the way and more trich pics (if the ones i took to day come out well...they did not...grrr...trying again soon)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...