Miracle Marijuana

Guest guest

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Subject: Reqd powerful indica strain with 20% THC for Rick Simpson oil for medical purposes - Requirement urgent. Or the Source of Rick Oil

Hi,

Pl suggest a very powerful sedative indica , to yield > 20% THC with a short growing season and a lot of resin -a strain that is resistant to molds and bugs (as much possible) and will give good results even to a beginner. I am planning to grow indoor meant to be used for medical purposes for producing rick Simpson Oil. The seeds are required to be shipped to India.

Pl respond asap.

ennesor thumbs_up.gif

ennesor , I'll recommend u the White Rhino & the Big Bang as indicas with high THC CBD, I growing cannatonics but they are still smal, they are 50/50 Indica/sativa with high CBD, here some infthat will be usefull for u.

"During the Spannabis fair in Barcelona 2009, at the stand of CANNA, 2 different sample of Cannatonic tested high on THC and CBD (see results 12 and 13 in the link here below) . An amazing result considering that expensive pharmaceutical products like Sativex have this 1:1 ratio between THC:CBD - a ratio very difficult to find in Cannabis where the biochemestry of the plant pushes to either have a THC or CBD domaniant variety.

Results

CANNA-testing-at-Spannabis-2009_1.jpg

Dear Friend !

Greetings & many thanks for your reverts. Incidentally, the requirement for this strain is for medical purposes ( lung & liver cancer patient ) for making Rick Simpson oil which require THC upword of 20%. I am actually planning to rear it indoor and the strain should yield high resin & less prone to pests.

My netting suggested the following strains : 1) Northern Light Blue 2) Black Russian - What is your considered opinion pl ?

Your advice is acknowledged. Pl suggest any other solution if possible.

Thanks & Regards,

Sundar

Hi Friends !

Greetings ! Can someone try to source one of the following strains for my medical use :

1) Super Lemon haze & 2) Arjan Haze # 1 or 3) Alaskan Ice

The intended method of growing is Indoor and the output to be used for extraction of Rick Simpson Oil for Cancer Cure. Pl advice the source of supply & its safe receipt at India.

Pl help me for this emergency use.

Thanks & Regards,

Sundar

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...