Hi from Globe trotter

Squale

Hi guys,

newbie on this forum, having great feedback and interaction with customer service of the green house seeds company, I decided to sign up to this forum.

Belgian Citizen being born in Africa, and living the overseas life since then, I always tried to find the local weed wherever I have been, some times you don't find it locally but you find something as it's almost available anywhere even in countries like Saudi Arabia lol anyway I have been smoking for about 28 years now as weed or hash form and enjoyed it ever since.

As they say if we all get a bong we all get along ?.

i will soon be getting back to Cambodia where they have nice Sativa to smoke, although Their finish product is more like the rest of the world plain sun dried stuff as generally speaking no one put effort in curing their budds the way we know in Europe or America but it's still an enjoyable time.

Having family member with MS, I am planning to do my own garden with some good medecine as well as goodies for my own pleasure. Not intending of doing a business out of it as that is not permissible over there but ultimately my goal is to open an official and legit grow op in Spain as soon as I can. We will see how it goes.

Happy to be part of this forum in hope to make good contacts and be part of this great community.

Squale.

• Like 2