Unknown South African Sativa....

Hi all

This is my first time grow. Have never grown my own weed before....thought it would be fun....chucked in a few bagseed sativa seeds I had lying around and waited to see what happened.

Unfortunately good genetic seeds are hard to come by here in SA and imported seeds are expensive and difficult to get into the country so I decided to just try some bagseed Sativa I was blazing at the time.

Didn't expect much from it...but it got so HUGE!!! 20160423_201040.jpg

This is was week six and as you can see....I have pushed the 400w HPS as high up as I could right up against the fan!!!

I am currently in the 9th weeks of flowering and was wondering if anyone could offer any tips for the final weeks of flowering a Sativa....thanks

Baconovich 

2016-04-20 06.02.02.png

IMG-20160505-WA0017.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Week 10 of flowering

As you can see all the leaves have mostly fallen off and the stems are very red....not sure if this is a cal mag deficiency or just normal for a Sativa. 

Does anyone have any previous experience with this?

20160518_195844.jpg

20160518_195744.jpg

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Well yeah it probably had some deficiencies on the way but it must have been a while already, did you feed them  a bit during the grow? PH could have been a bit off, or salt blocking the nutes in the pots, try to give them a big amount of water and check the PH of the Runing off water to know how your soil is, if the soil is good then its on the food side probably.

Good luck

• Like 1