LedCherryBerry

First Journal, third grow

57 posts in this topic

Heyo,

She's just a seed thrown there for fun. 
Of course i'll transplant her, planned to do it tomorrow. I have reserved her 2 cubic meters of soil in my greenhouse.
I actually repotted her from a 3 gal to this small bottle. She was growing very slowly, but when i repotted her (probably giving her less space, but more air) she grew faster.
Could be luck. Probably is. Almost certainly.
I was just surprised that being at canopy height, she just decided to lst a bit and "get up, stand up". 

Anyway, i'm deciding which subject to cut off.
They're all recovering very well, both from the PH problems and the infestations. Mites are almost gone.
Problem is they're getting big, and smelly. I wanted them to begin flowering at 20cm, but given the problems i had to resolve first, they took some more height, and are just showing buds now. I'll probably end up with S1 being at least 50cm, S2 about 40 (which is what i aim for) and S3 about 60-70cm, too much. 
Problem is:
S3 looks really good. She's the one who started bad, but now she's the healthiest of them all.
S1 is the one with the most even canopy, but is the one who suffered the most.
S2 has already good sized nuggets growing, would be a pity..

Any tips? :3

Peace

Sounds like it is time to flush S3 and set her in the flower tent.  Let S1 and S2 go one or two weeks longer before their flush and switch.

Oh shucks.  You have only one tent, right? 

OK, flush all 3 plants, then set S3 out of the light in a dark closet for 2 or 3 days to blitz her into flowering mode.  Then when you bring her back to the light, switch all 3 plants to 12/12.  Feeding is now flowering-feeding.

1 person likes this

Uhh, i'm sorry, i think i didn't have my point cleared..
I need to kill one of them for space reasons. Which one would you chose? 
I have a problem keeping 3 of them alive. I know it is a pain in my heart, and in yours, but one really has to go.
They are all flowering, and they're already all under 12/12 since last week. I just need to decide who lives and who dies.

Here's a thought.  It is now Autumn.  I think that nature's photoperiod is close to 12/12 now.  Consider setting the big S3 near a window.  It doesn't have to be direct sunlight.  If she is now in flower, then she doesn't need really intensive lighting to continue to mature.  Set her there and let her mature toward am early harvest after another 3 or 4 weeks (maybe you'll get a minimal yield, but at least you'll get a nice taste of her).  If persons from outside can see too easily into that window, consider hanging sheer white drapes or a clear plastic at that window, that at least a little daylight can get in.  Of course, you know your situation better than I do.

I do something similar with my flowering plants.  When a plant has produced sufficient flowers and trichomes, and I need the space in the flowering tent for a plant that has begun to pre-flower, I simply remove the nearly finished plant from the tent and I set her on a table in the grow-room where I have no lights except the normal room lighting.  There, I allow her to mature; the large fanleaves continue to turn colors, and with just one more feeding of water, the flowers continue to expand just a little.  Day after day, I also remove dead or dieing leaves until I finally declare the day of final cut and hang.

Of course, you have to understand, I am a perpetual optimist when it comes to cannabis.

If you do decide to chop her down without sufficient flowering or trichomes for a decent smoke, then please do enjoy a cannabis smoothie: 

In a blender, 1 quartered and cored apple, 1 peeled orange (seeds removed), 1 banana, nice handful of green, healthy cannabis leaves (fresh or dried), maybe a bit of water to help the blender, maybe a little bit of ice if you wish.  Blend and enjoy.  It's THC is not activated so you won't get high, but a cannabis smoothie is good for the digestion, calms an upset stomach.  You can also sit on your front porch and enjoy your smoothie in full public view.  Hahahahaaaa!  And if you do smoke a doobie an hour or two later, the non-activated THC already in your blood will act as a catalyst to intensify the high of your smoke or vape.

Also do not throw away all those remaining healthy green leaves.  Simply hang them and let them dry.  After they are dry, I bag them and keep them in my kitchen just like dried Rosemary or other dried herbs.  I use them as toppings over baked potatoes or pizzas or whatever.  Obviously you don't want to keep yellowing or brown or diseased leaves.  Only the healthy green ones.

Heyo,

I think i was misunderstood, twice.
I don't have the possibility to bring out the plants. Weed is illegal here, so the more they are hidden, the better for me.
And i have not decided yet, but i need to because i really need space, and the smell is growing too strong. 
I am not going to smoke a plant without thc, nor i planned to kill one of my plants just for a smoke. By that means, i am very patient. 

I should've done this long time ago, when they were seedlings, but i wanted to see their sex before chopping one down.
UNfortunately, i beat the probabilities and all 3 came out to be females, so now i really am nervous about choosing one. 
I worry i might hear them scream :'(

But i thank you for the recipes. I'll keep them when i chop down the true product :D

I just editted it again.  Read again.  The smoothie can intensify your smoke or vape.

Oh well, i guess i'll keep some leaves after all..
Sorry if i sounded rude, just woke up :)

Anyway, i truly have to thank you and the other guys for your support these days.
I killed 90% of the mites in a week, and the plants are recovering super fast. 
Today or tomorrow i'll post some pics along with the smallest buds i've ever seen (or at least remember seeing.. hehe).