Guerrilla today or just a guy with a German Shepherd running by my side & a tennis ball in my pocket.

Romeu9

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Back to the first spot, pics from yesterday after the new spot vid:

the only one remaining from the 3 that sprouted:

P080511_11.010001.JPG

this one was the #1, found her like that, dead.

prob the same that happend to the other #3 that "disapeared"...

P080511_11.020001.JPG

Take care

• 2 weeks later...

update

two in the right was from the first time, (the one in the video some comments above ; 2 out of: 2x GH Pure Kush , 2x DP Passion #1 , 3x DFWI white rhino x skunk1 )

midlle up was transplanted to that place today, i started it at the terrace not giving it any inside light so it continues growing now in the wild (1 out of 3x big bang and 3xwhite lemon and i think its a white lemon)

midlle center and the two on the left where planted 6 days later and have total 8 days of diference to the first two on the right; (3 out of 3x big bang and 3x white lemon)

marked red is one that is very small compared to the other two of the same day, lets see how it goes)

P230511_10.080001.JPG

I took home with me a soil sample of the place so I can check the Ph and EC of it, hey Jango420, how do I do that exactly? :D

Take care

tokage: Thanks, I water and feed them wend nature doesnt ;)

anguscr: thank you, my friend!! probably will use the second seed of cannatonic in the guerrilla aswell, the slower seed...

it took time but she cracked today, just waiting for the white tip to show..

Take care

Would love to see how the Herb does in your climate when you germinate and grow the seeds at home for the first two months. And then take the little ones to the spot you chose and plant them.

Hey Hexx,

this is just a casual guerrilla grow, Im just a guy in the woods to make a dog run ;)

so all that doesnt includes the logistic to what you said, altough I tought of that since the early beggining of this...

Last 3 planted seedlings was started in small cups at home (2 days, the ones that shows the new sprouting plants), but not adding any artificial light after its dark outside, so once i move them to the casual grow spots they will keep on growing until the natural trigger puts them to flower around July here I guess..

Take care

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...