Weed Prices at the moment ?

Bam-Bhole

Grow your own :onthequiet: there is no choice here at all lol unless you buy the local weed in the form of a full matchbox mostly from Swaziland which works out about 2.6 Euro and there is probably about 8 grams in there once you take out the seeds and stalks lol

Yews but that is for a special concentrate that gives you 15 to 20 hits , each gets you higher than a regular joint will...

I think prices in Cali dispensaries are higher..

you pay 45 or 50 to 60 dollars for an eight of an ounce, which is 3.5 grams -prices in holland vary from 25 to 40 € roughly for the same amount.

...but as i said before in Nijmegen you have nearly all the shops in the same street, and the prices are quite low. ice olator hash for 11 Euro and hash starts at 3,50 for Polm. Most weed under 10 Euro, Blueberry 8,50. Amnesia 10 Euro.

its the same price where I live but better smoke ofc. But still I think it should be cheaper because thats the place where you go buy your supply if u say so. As if it was food. Best smoke 1 gram about 5 euro. About the half price. Dont think they will get broke because of that =/