I was recently diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer that has spread to my liver. The doc says it is pretty advanced and has me doing chemo every 14 days. (Folfox-6, Oxaliplatin, Bevacizumab and 5FU) I am currently on my 4th treatment and will do a new CT scan Monday.  I've been told this is only treatable not curable and was wondering about alternative treatments such as Cannabis Oil.  What strains work best for tumor reduction?  Been doing a lot of reading where high CBD is recommended but I have also seen where high levels of THC prevented tumor growth in the liver. I am reaching for anything that will help treat this nasty disease and possibly add more years to what they gave me.  Does anyone have stain suggestions for making oils?

• Like 1

Hello SGFMark and welcome to forum, 

I'm sorry you're sick of Cancer, it's very complicated. Cannabis can help you reduce the negative effects of chemotherapy, cannabis can help lead a happier life, a better life. But you should know that cannabis does not cure cancer. However, if there have been cases where tumors have been reduced, with high doses of oil rich in THC.

But it's not something that works for everyone, and of course, it's not something that cures cancer, it just seems to help reduce the size of tumors.

We hope that in the near future, more scientific research will expand and, once and for all, find a way to cure the damn cancer.

Many moods.

Cheers

• 3 months later...