51 minutes ago, gasmeter said:

Yeah what @sliver1 said :clapping::pleasantry:

Man that tent must smell good.

My extractor fan is too powerful! All that wasted aroma as well - really would love a way to bottle it before it passes though the carbon filter. That carbon must smell amazing …..! ;-)

Yup, very happy with the way my growing learning is going considering some tough times ~ March.

Happy Growing!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
20 hours ago, Lopo Arpolla said:

Fantasic thread! I really enjoyed the pictures you shared. Man, haze strains are such monsters. Do you think haze strains would do well in an equatorial climate?

Hats off! And again, great thread.

Thanks!

I think haze strains would do great in equatorial climates. Yup, I find their monsters as well and I guess easier to grow outdoors (ie, not in a tent with limited height).

I defo recommend Arjan's Strawberry Haze.

Happy Growing!

28 minutes ago, ShaggyGrower said:

Thanks!

I think haze strains would do great in equatorial climates. Yup, I find their monsters as well and I guess easier to grow outdoors (ie, not in a tent with limited height).

I defo recommend Arjan's Strawberry Haze.

Happy Growing!

That's great! I've been giving haze strains a lot of thought these past few months. I'm still very new to all of this and I have no experience on how these types of genetics would behave and adapt here. It's great to recieve an opinion directly from someone that has grown it well.

I saw the grow session for Arjan's strawberry haze a few weeks back, It really does look fantastic.

Peace, and thanks again.