GreenQc

lemon desiel

19 posts in this topic

all clones are from the same mother but look at the one in the lower right corner it turn out more like a sativa compare to all the other one

befor defoliation on the 7 of December.  These on grown all like an indica but next picture is from that one in lower right corner of box that growing like a sativa

IMG_0639.JPG

IMG_0641.JPG

2 people like this

That's funny :D I've heard mutations can happen within clones from the same mother, but I have never experienced it.

You gonna flip to flowering soon? :)

they have just started on the 02 Dec. After 18 days into flowering they look like this. First picture in the normal one but the second picture is the one that have change. I did not put them in the darkness for 3 days to start flowering sooner, i needed to see how much stretch they do.

IMG_0684.JPG

IMG_0679.JPG

2 people like this

I have a few Fan leaves that have buds growing on them , LOL that is a first for me. it was I the back of the plant so I cut the leaf I thot is was a banana or something like that.

IMG_0692.JPG

3 people like this

top nugget from that sativa with a 13 leaflet + a bud on that fan leaf.

IMG_0172.JPG

IMG_0175.JPG

2 people like this

Nice looking buds, how far in flowering? :)

It's showing a little deficiency, eh? 

27 days into flowering and they look like this. I know I burn them a bit when I when to 1600 p.p.m. flushing was started 3 days ago, will give here nutrient for 3 more days then full flushing for about  2 or 3 weeks that she has left.

IMG_0256.JPG

IMG_0257.JPG

2 people like this

yesterday was 32 days into flowering. will harvest fan leaf for hash look at this next picture.

IMG_0765.JPG

IMG_0770.JPG

3 people like this

Last picture before  I close my light for 3 days and harvest in the dark after 7 weaks.

IMG_0829.JPG

IMG_0833.JPG

IMG_0832.JPG

1 person likes this