Anyone have problems with fems outside.

Chi_Snake

Did Guerrilla with feminized seeds for some time & works very good & in fact get some bananas & late hermies a couple of times, since u're working with nature is very difficult to say that it will not happen, but it's probabilities are really low, prior to that I used regular seeds & always get "consemilla" weed since taken the males out was always late because of the timing, still good weed any way, but it’s great to use feminize if u compare it to regular, remember that your guerrilla is not as accessible as your back yard, (mine was 4 hours away).

Very good point thanks anguscr, this guerilla grow would be well attended cause it is only a few mile walk. I figure 1 hermi out of 5 seeds is better than 50/50 male female in my situation if I can spot it in time. Have you noticed if stress leads to hermi or is it genetics?

Totally agree with drunkknucklehead- I would cover the place in feminized seeds. If you got some mutants or hermies just pull those still will be much better than take all the males. Given them a good & an stable environmentwill reduce a lot the possibilities of getting hermies, I did harvested just pure clean fems more than once & as I told u, did not take care of them at all.

• 2 weeks later...

I am doing also the same :) Bought 10 Feminised AH#1, gona put them in my guerilla garden in mid or late April.

I am just wondering how much space i'm going to need. For now i have like 4-5m2 or so. For 10 seeds how much space i need? I can widen it more if needed

totally agree with Drunknucklehead & aguscr on the fem seed issue. As drunk said as soon as you go outdoors you are adding the element of nature and if you are growing in a forest or even your backyard you will always no matter what seed it is Fem or Reg you run the risk of getting hermis and males. Pollen can travel as far as 1.5km and in strong winds I'm sure further. Who nows if there is a old Hippy like me 1km down the road breeding???Just over plant and pull any that pop up is your best bet.

Kupobg: The more space you can give them the better if you want monsters give each plant about 2.5mtr sq or if your after smaller plants and a SOG like grow plant about 1mtr sq

• 2 weeks later...