Cabinet Grow

MicroGrower

Mendocino purple x pck on the left

Mendocino purple in the middle.

Purple Urkle on the Right.

Ive had these plants over 1yr and a half looking for a male to breed them with, had a change of plans and will be flowering them out and growing other strains before getting back into pollen chucking.

Pics will be posted tomorrow because its 3am right now so im sure you all understand.

Looking forward to chatting with the members here and learning some new things.

Thank you

MG

• Like 1

I thought the mendo x pck was a male and started to flower them out but unfortunately i was wrong and had put them back in veg and was going to pop another seed but had second thoughts and am now deciding to flower them out. Ill be switching to bloom September 1st.

• Like 1

Shit has been grimey..that's the way we live. Eye for an eye and with shit being illegal don't expect me to post much pictures or comment too much in fear of being tracked down .I know I don't have much compared to others and theirs a reason for that. If I get caught with 1 plant that's a death sentence for me and my family. I didn't forget you all and my heart is here. So here is a couple pictures of my grow. I didn't switch to flower because im thinking to breed. With my small grow it will take a long time, but I want to breed these plants with a very rare seed. I'm sure I will get a male with the first seed I pop. I don't want to be a seed guy who breeds and sells seeds. It's just for my personal and gifting whoever wants. Money means nothing to me so it's not about the money. I just want to be free and have free will and control over my life and my family's, because I'm their protector.

InShot_20190906_224354550.jpg

InShot_20190906_224420857.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...