La éxodus cheese del balcon parece que se está recuperando pero el esqueje que quería hacer de ella no sacó raíces no obstante no dudo que la técnica de esquejar con productos A y B de hidroponico no sea válida pero no lo probaré más veces

_____

The exodus cheese from the balcony seems to be recovering but the cutting I wanted to make of it did not take root, however I do not doubt that the technique of cutting with A and B hydroponic products is not valid but I will not try it more times

PSX_20200506_135231.thumb.jpg.c0f49b97d5f779dae7e10cd4e3abb2c5.jpg

Tengo que controlarme mas con las podas 

_____

I have to control myself more with pruning

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, gasmeter said:

@R.G.S es una pena que el corte no haya rooteado al hermano que hiciste el año pasado durante el concurso rooteado que fue increíble :good:

@R.G.S that is a shame the cutting did not root bro that one you did last year during the contest rooted that was amazing :good:

This plant is still a friend, it is 💪 and with the airpot pot it may surprise us in the future, time will tell

I have thought about that system from last year to put it on but I have to improve the bubble system in some way since it was leaking water, now I am training a plant for it

Aun tiene fuerzas esta planta amigo es 💪 y con la maceta de airpot quizás nos sorprende en el futuro, el tiempo lo dira

Tengo pensado ese sistema del año pasado para ponerlo pero tengo que mejorar el sistema de burbujas de algún modo ya que perdía agua, ahora estoy entrenando una planta  para ello

PSX_20200506_150619.thumb.jpg.5bfdcedf661a9d8235e5adbf783113b7.jpg

Saludos y feliz día hermano 

_______

Greetings and happy green day brother

:victory:

• Like 4

Voy ajustando la maquina de hidroponico ya esta conectada una bomba que hace circular el agua por el interior y estoy esperando una bomba de burbujas sencilla de acuario para añadirle 

______

I am adjusting the hydroponic machine, a pump that circulates the water inside is already connected and I am waiting for a simple aquarium bubble pump to add

PSX_20200508_122208.thumb.jpg.1d3b3ae83a92d35d3cc48d7b12c2b29d.jpg

Las plantas escogidas son una cheese y una big bang 😉 👍 

____

The chosen plants are a cheese and a big bang 😉 👍

• Like 4

Por otro lado la éxodus cheese de la súper poda evoluciona favorablemente en su maceta de airpot 

______

On the other hand, the exodus cheese from the super pruning evolved favorably in its airpot pot.

PSX_20200511_104716.thumb.jpg.ccaeb36b7353d1cc9bcc0d946488762b.jpg

PSX_20200511_104752.thumb.jpg.a74e3e861f49b833301c25e4169e8e60.jpg

• Like 3

Amigos ya hace unas semanas corte la planta que dedicaba a @g22 y acabo de hacer la prueba de humo con un resultado muy curioso que quiero evaluar...

Por un lado al deshacer la marihuana en el grinders huele a queso intenso y fresa 🍓 el sabor me recuerda lateralmente al de gelatto, este fenotipo de exodus cheese no lo había probado antes y me fascina 

Sinceramente a día de hoy no encuentro un fenotipo de exodus cheese que no me guste 

Adoro éxodus cheese 💚

____

Friends, a few weeks ago I cut the plant that I dedicated to @g22 and I just did the smoke test with a very curious result that I want to evaluate ...
 On the one hand, when dissolving marijuana in the grinders, it smells of intense cheese and strawberry 🍓 the flavor reminds me laterally to that of gelatto, this phenotype of exodus cheese I had not tried before and fascinates me

Honestly today I can't find a phenotype of exodus cheese that I don't like

I adore exodus cheese💚

• Like 3

2 hours ago, OG.Naj said:

Exodus cheese is a amazing strain!

No se como no la conocí antes y después de probar muchas razas de cheese de distintos bancos las de green House me parecen las mejores semillas que probé hasta el momento en mi vida, pensar en hacer extracción sería de locos es perfecta para ser fumada tal cual y como es

La perfección se llama éxodus cheese 

I do not know how I did not know it before and after trying many breeds of cheese from different banks those of green House seem to me the best seeds I have tried so far in my life, thinking about doing extraction would be crazy is perfect to be smoked as is  and how is it

Perfection is called exodus cheese

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, OG.Naj said:

Slowly but surely they recover well after all the training you make on this EC :good:

It seems that it was a hard blow the last time I was practicing on it, it was two prunings in a row .... it took more days than expected to fully recover but there it is my little ec is still fine ✌️ 😉 👍 perfect

Parece que fue un duro golpe la última vez que estuve haciendo prácticas sobre ella, fueron dos podas muy seguidas.... le llevó más días de la cuenta recuperarse del todo pero ahí está mi pequeña ec sigue bien ✌️ 😉 👍 perfecto 

Good day friend 💚😎☀️

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, gasmeter said:

@R.G.S Me encanta la imagen de tus plantas al aire libre, vas a tener algunos árboles de queso :D

@R.G.S I love the image of your outdoor plants, your gonna have some Cheese trees :D

If friend in the photo you can see two great cheese exodus that shade other Spanish cheese breeds it hurts to have to admit that Dutch cheese is better but I admit it 😂 💚🐀 🧀

Si amigo en la foto puedes ver dos grandes éxodus de queso que hacen sombra a otras razas de queso españolas lastima tener que admitir que el queso holandés es mejor pero lo reconozco 😂 💚🐀 🧀 

• Like 1

La máquina de hidroponico al final trabajará con una sola planta por que a mi hijo (tiene 3años) le hace gracia ver las burbujas y me pide constantemente sacar una de las macetas, así que le dejaré una fuera para que pueda observarlas también me quito todas las pegatinas, en el próximo pedido necesito más pegatinas 

_______

The hydroponic machine at the end will work with a single plant because my son (he is 3 years old) likes to see the bubbles and he constantly asks me to take out one of the pots, so I will leave one outside so that he can observe them I also take all  the stickers, in the next order I need more stickers 

Cheese 

PSX_20200519_093544.thumb.jpg.12c94d41bb0f0d7365b34a183b1dcca4.jpg

Big bang

PSX_20200519_093614.thumb.jpg.6370698ee686b370689acb2948fb6679.jpg

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, OG.Naj said:

He he nice to hear that you son like to see bubble, you need to buy a jakuzzy or make bubble in a big container to make a homade jakuzzy for him, :good: :taunt:

It's relaxing the truth 😉 👍 

PSX_20200519_104011.thumb.jpg.05bc6c033f765e6d65d339f41f661fd9.jpg

I have to think  to see how I make a mini jacuzzi made in home ✌️😜👍

• Like 2

Al final decido entrar mi pequeña éxodus cheese para que acabe con las Cloud Walker del testeo y ahora les muestro la cheese de hidroponico 

At the end I decide to enter my little exodus cheese to finish with the Cloud Walker of the test and now I show you the hydroponic cheese

PSX_20200525_141024.thumb.jpg.829cda9549a6a418cf8903f2759b1027.jpg

PSX_20200525_141111.thumb.jpg.5a09dfbe5bf6127f81c531d0b37980c9.jpg

• Like 1

Esta es la nueva ubicación de mi pequeña éxodus cheese 😉 👍 

This is the new location of my little exodus cheese 😉 👍

PSX_20200525_142429.thumb.jpg.5ba1bf7b1cc84209a3c0b893fc8e8545.jpg

Podréis seguir su evolución por mi seguimiento test de las Cloud Walker 

_______

You can follow its evolution by my follow-up test of the Cloud Walker

• Like 1