Exodus Cheese & Green House Cheese -2020 - Completed

gasmeter

Time for a weekly update on the 4 Cheese plants.

I am a bumboclatt I have definitely over fed the plants thats for sure.

Anyhoo despite me over feeding them since I changed the soil and flushed them all they have continued to grow.

The dirt in their plastic pots was nice and dry yesterday but I decided I would let them go another day and this morning I gave each plant 260ml of water then put them back into the grow tent under the LED to soak up the rays.

Here are some images I took yesterday afternoon.

All of the Cheese plants in the grow tent under the LED.

26april-2020-cheese-grow-tent-led.thumb.jpg.6cd0979e1d31412e5a68cd232cf871cf.jpg

Green House Cheese side view.

26april-2020-gh-cheese-side-view.thumb.jpg.ea0514a14dec1309ae4ce692e95a65e3.jpg

Green House Cheese top view.

26april-2020-gh-cheese-top-view.thumb.jpg.79572955cf7b29abb9f4c4b48f923404.jpg

Exodus Cheese side view.

26april-2020-ex-cheese-side-view.thumb.jpg.96f87290154b87c56c265d76ba12c1bb.jpg

Exodus Cheese top view.

26april-2020-ex-cheese-top-view.thumb.jpg.b1efce53c6e388134b4a23d4023720b6.jpg

The Green House Cheese plants are now 13cm and 11cm tall and the Exodus Cheese plants are now 15cm and 12cm tall.

Next time the dirt in their plastic pots dries out I will just give them water again, then I will give them a mild feed the next time they need a drink and start alternating watering and feeding.

Happy growing... :pleasantry:

• Like 4

This transplantation with fresh soil and a good feeding will correct this little yellowing thing brother @gasmeter

Personnally reuse multiple time the same soil is good if you add some calcium in the medium before each new crop. Specially if you flush your medium at the end of each crop.

Flushing is good for better clean final product but is not really good for the soil because it wash all the nutrients and the calcium to. The calcium in the soil is good for your plant but also for stabilizing the PH. If you flush them you can have some ph issue and in final some nutrients assimilation problem because of the bad ph in the medium.

B.A.C nutrient make a product for that. I think it is B.A.C. Lime.

• Like 3

Time for a mid week update on the 4 Cheese plants.

This morning the dirt in their plastic pots was nice and dry so I mixed 3ml of Plant Magic root stimulant in 1 litre of water and then I gave each plant 250ml of the solution.

Here are some images of the plants that I took this morning.

29april-2020-cheese-grow-tent.thumb.jpg.d0dddf2299b981412984666295eef83a.jpg

Green House Cheese plants top view.

29april-2020-ghc-top-view.thumb.jpg.dbb372808c991c9ce85a0dcf757a4411.jpg

Exodus Cheese plants top view.

29april-2020-exc-top-view.thumb.jpg.2260b8a593b1c9662002cf67bf7852be.jpg

Since I re-potted the plants in the new soil and I have just given them water they have recovered well so I decided to give them some root stimulant to help them in their recovery, next time their soil dries out I will give them a mild feed.

I will also top the plants when they are ready for a drink and a feed they are now a month old so I will keep them in veg a couple more weeks to let them recover and build more structure before I start to flower them.

Plus this will also allow me to give the Kong's Krush some time to veg in the tent before they go outside to carry on vegging.

More updates to follow, happy growing... :pleasantry:

• Like 3

@OG.Naj inner luv for the advice and heads up about B.A.C. lime I Googled it and found their web site :good: :D

https://www.baconline.co.uk/organic-products/other-products/lime

That is interesting to know how you reuse soil and use the product to help balance the PH in the soil.

I had used the soil 3 times already I think and I thought there would be zero nutrients and it might be like coco so I gave them the stated amount in the powder feed documentation like an idiot instead of a mild solution and stepping it up if necessary.

So when you use this product to freshen the soil will it still be necessary to add a bit of Calcium to the feed solution if your water supply is soft or hard?

With the Plant Magic nutrients the shop where I get them stock the products for soft water so I don't have to think about it.

• Like 2

This morning the soil in the plastic pots was dry so I mixed 3ml per litre root stimulant, 0.1.5g per litre Calcium and 0.2g per litre of grow powder feed to make a mild feed solution.

Then I gave each plant 300mls of the feed solution and placed them back into the grow tent under the LED.

They seem to be doing OK now after I over fed them, there is now plenty of new growth at all of the nodes on each plant.

• Like 4

All the plants are growing well and producing new nodes as they grow in height and producing new growth at all of the nodes.

The two Green House Cheese plants are now 16cm and 21cm tall and the Exodus Cheese plants are 19cm and 22cm tall.

The soil in their plastic pots is drying out and they should be ready for a drink tomorrow I will give them just water.

Here are some images I took earlier.

03may-2020-all-cheese-grow-tent-led.thumb.jpg.fc7dc037edc79333fb8815c93e3b0ba7.jpg

Green House Cheese plants side view.

03may-2020-gh-cheese-side-view.thumb.jpg.36b2facbf439cf947c84eb68cef6e192.jpg

03may-2020-gh-cheese-top-view.thumb.jpg.68b62cbf417e0dcb471013362e106196.jpg

Exodus Cheese plants side view.

03may-2020-ex-cheese-side-view.thumb.jpg.f817d775d4ceb0d7f3e7547c9b4982bc.jpg

03may-2020-ex-cheese-top-view.thumb.jpg.7b94517f6e880e2a006e75996e3fe203.jpg

I will start to tidy the plants up next week and remove growth at the first couple of nodes and then I will top them all and let them veg a bit longer before I start to flower them.

• Like 4

Son bastante fuertes las éxodus cheese se nota una gran mejoría y les vendrá muy bien que le ayudes a deshacerse de las hojas quemadas  espero que puedas conseguir acabarlas con una buena carga y disfrutar del espectacular sabor que tienen

_____

The exodus cheese is quite strong, you can see a great improvement and it will be very useful for you to help them get rid of the burned leaves. I hope you can get them finished with a good load and enjoy the spectacular flavor they have.

😉👍 🌱

• Like 2

This morning the dirt in the plastic pots was dry and they all felt nice and light.

So I gave each plant 350ml of water and then I put them back into the grow tent under the LED.

@R.G.S yes I am removing the burned leaves so far I have removed the worst from the bottoms of the plants.

@OG.Naj yes the change of soil and just water then mild feed solution has done the job they are looking healthier now.

• Like 3

This morning the soil in the plastic pots was dry and the plants all felt nice and light.

So I mixed just 2 litres of water with 3ml per litre of root stimulant.

Then I cleaned up the bottom of each plant and removed the first 2 nodes then I counted 6 nodes and topped each plant.

Then I gave each plant 400ml of the water and root stimulant solution and then I put the plants back into the grow tent under the LED to soak up the rays and recover from tidying and topping each plant.

Here are some images of the Cheese plants.

06may-2020-all-cheese-grow-tent-led.thumb.jpg.5bffb7978823ea68564b314e9d07fedc.jpg

06may-2020-gh-cheese-side-view.thumb.jpg.bebbbdae11335dd7f14b9d87be40767d.jpg

06may-2020-gh-cheese-top-view.thumb.jpg.b62ec10956d5ca1694b54bc0491989de.jpg

06may-2020-ex-cheese-side-view.thumb.jpg.3f71f7c24dcfaf1f61a98c68f9573f06.jpg

06may-2020-ex-cheese-top-view.thumb.jpg.f6b69909f1cfcee98c98b093949f3e4f.jpg

Green House Cheese plants bottom 2 nodes removed.

06may-2020-gh-cheese-bottom-nodes-removed.thumb.jpg.c67e267428323bfeaeb48ad441b907ee.jpg

Green House Cheese site where plant topped.

06may-2020-gh-cheese-topped.thumb.jpg.8c2b74ab417b88e6bb7b340f91e00ee5.jpg

Exodus Cheese plants bottom 2 nodes removed.

06may-2020-ex-cheese-bottom-nodes-removed.thumb.jpg.1ddc6a0156b72eccd01c39c88b2c06e7.jpg

Exodus Cheese site where plant topped.

06may-2020-ex-cheese-topped.thumb.jpg.9ec6f62a3d8b70b93058b135d6228c2d.jpg

All of the cuttings from bottom 2 nodes and from topping each plant.

06may-2020-cheese-cuttings.thumb.jpg.72001ee5cb6996863caefa345ad10584.jpg

All of the Cheese plants back in the grow tent under the LED.

06may-2020-cheese-under-led.thumb.jpg.39258c6ba3f7ca74ed988f0703de95bb.jpg

I will let the plants veg for at least another week to recover, but I might even let them veg until the end of the month.

More updates to follow, happy growing...  :pleasantry:

• Like 4

Nice update bro @gasmeter.

Little tricks, if some leafs are yellow or have dommages on more than 50% of the total surface of the leaf, take of the leaf. It is because the plant use energy to keep these old bad leaf alive and this energy dont go on the top of the plant ;-)

• Like 2

All of the plants are growing OK despite me being a dickhead and causing nute lock by giving them a little bit of Calcium the other Friday 1st of May when I last fed them, the water here is soft and I was not sure if it would do any good adding some Calcium.

I now know it is not necessary at all, I will not be making that mistake again, more fan leaves on each of the plants were burnt and mashed up, but the growth at all the new nodes is OK and none of the leaves look burned or discoloured.

So yesterday the dirt in the plastic pots was dry and they all felt nice and light so I gave each plant 1 litre of water to flush the dirt in their plastic pots and wash out the excess nutrients and Calcium.

Here are some images I took of the plants before I flushed them yesterday afternoon.

All the Cheese plants in the grow tent under the LED.

10may-2020-cheese-grow-tent-b4.thumb.jpg.297a8fa410e1605a2ccb11844556acf7.jpg

10may-2020-ghc-side-view.thumb.jpg.d957af3d65f72ebeb9f5fc525edacea0.jpg

10may-2020-exc-side-view.thumb.jpg.7a0cdc27340ec3c7fd43c6bdfdd0f233.jpg

I also took your advice and last night removed the worst affected fan leaves from the plants.

10may-2020-cheese-grow-tent-after.thumb.jpg.0c079c875c3e65458ef87f0a67f653cd.jpg

The last time I fed the plants I was struggling to weigh the powder feed my scales were all over the place, I thought the batteries were low on power or almost dead because of the scales behaving erratically, so I got some new batteries.

But when I checked the old batteries they were OK, so I checked the scales using brass 10g 20g and 50g weights and it was not consistent it would often be 0.2g on the heavy side, so I decided it would be a good idea to recalibrate them.

To do this I needed a 100g 500g and 1kg weights which I do not have and everywhere is shut, so I knew the scales were more accurate over a gram and less accurate weighing under a gram, so I weighed 100g of brown sugar in a plastic sandwich bag.

Then I used a plastic food container and weighed 500g of brown sugar in that, so I had a 500g weight, the sugar almost filled the container, so I did the same with a second plastic container and then I put a pack of spaghetti on top and added sugar until it weighed 1kg then I had my 3 weights.

Then I was able to run the calibration routine on the digital scales and they seem more accurate now, but I cannot make my mind up if the manufacturers claim that the scales are very sensitive is a way to excuse a degree of inaccuracy.

Yes when I blow on the tray it will display a value demonstrating how sensitive they are, but when I am slowly tipping powder onto the tray to weigh out parts of a gram I have to keep tapping the damn tray to get it to register the change and display the weight of the powder on the tray.

I place a piece of paper on the tray and zero the scales then start to weigh the powder sometimes the scales lose track of the weight of the piece of paper and displays a different weight value, but when I place the piece of paper on the scales tray they display a value of zero.

I don't trust this so I have to reset the scales place the paper on the tray and zero the scales which gets annoying at times, but the scales were only about £25 so suppose I should not expect too much from them.

Anyway after recalibrating the scales I am now sure that I was not weighing out too much powder feed the problem with nute lock is down to not needing to add Calcium not the scales being inaccurate.

Once the dirt in the plastic pots dries out I will put them into the root pouches they will finish in and let them recover then I will adjust the timer and flip the photoperiod to 12/12 and get them flowering.

More updates to follow... :good:

• Like 2

In my case and my water if it is hard but aside from treating it with an osmosis machine I need to make a contribution of calcium, the fact is that to calculate if I am giving the dose of fertilizer without passing the only way I found is to do it with the  ec bluelab meter and I always give it the right thing surely it happened to me many times but it is knowing that it happened, not after having to find burnt leaves, but anyway the exodus cheese and the pruning you did are very strong

😉 👍

_______

En mi caso y mi agua si que es dura pero aparte al tratarla con una máquina de osmosis necesito hacerle un aporte de calcio, el caso es que para calcular si estoy dándole la dosis de fertilizante sin pasarme la única manera que encontré es hacerlo con el medidor de ec bluelab y siempre le doy lo justo seguramente me paso muchas veces pero es sabiendo que me paso, no después tener que encontrar hojas quemadas, pero de todas maneras son muy fuertes las éxodus cheese y la poda que le hiciste le vendrá fenomenal

😉 👍 

• Like 1

@R.G.S gracias por compartir su experiencia, sí, estoy de acuerdo con un medidor ecológico, ya sabe si es la dosis correcta de fertilizante

Definitivamente no volveré a cometer ese error, eso es seguro

@R.G.S thanks for sharing your experience yes I agree with an ec meter you know if its the correct dose of fertilizer

I definitely won't make that mistake again thats for sure

• Like 1

Time for a mid week progress update on the 4 Cheese plants.

This morning the dirt in the plastic pots was dry and all of the plants felt nice and light, so I prepared the 12ltr root pouches and filled them with the Tropic Mix I only fill the pouches to about 2 inches below the top of the pouch.

I placed a plastic pot in the dirt in the position I want the plants as I fill the pouch with fresh dirt, then I carry all of the plants down stairs to the back door, then I put them into a bucket and take them out to the shed where the root pouches are waiting.

I then make markers for the root pouches for each plant, then I give each of the plastic pots a gentle squeeze to free the dirt in the pot from the wall of the pot and the base of the pot so I can easily lift the plants out of their pots by the stalk.

Then I pull the pot out of the nice fresh dirt in the first root pouch then I lift the first plant out of its pot and place it into the hole in the dirt in the root pouch and then scrape some of the dirt over the surface of the dirt that came with the plant which is about 1/2 an inch below the fresh dirt surface and I level out the surface of the dirt in the root pouch.

Then I repeat that process 3 more times to repot the other Cheese plants and place one of the markers into each pot as I repot the plants to keep track of which are the Green House Cheese and which are the Exodus Cheese.

Then I move the plants back indoors I can only fit 1 root pouch in the bucket so I have to make 4 trips from the shed to the back door and into the house, I sit the plants on the washing machine, then put the bucket back in the shed, then I take all of the plants to the grow tent.

The fresh dirt is pretty damp so I gave each plant 500ml of water that has been standing in a plastic lemondae bottle for a few days and then I placed the plants back inside the grow tent under the LED, then I adjusted the height of the LED and raised it up so it is about 18 inches above the tops of the plants.

Here are some images I took during the re-potting process.

13may-2020-cheese-tent-b4.thumb.jpg.28b1956cc16f124ebe45c5a986951bac.jpg

A bucket of Cheese :D

13may-2020-bucket-of-cheese.thumb.jpg.0bc6853f59d65bae9a66f17f8fe259fa.jpg

All of the plants ready to re-pot.

13may-2020-cheese-ready-to-pot.thumb.jpg.ab254d6cdff7e255c0da572086398902.jpg

The roots of one of the Green House Cheese plants.

13may-2020-gh-cheese-roots.thumb.jpg.2928d957cef19ad410d73d26703ebf38.jpg

The roots of one of the Exodus Cheese plants.

13may-2020-ex-cheese-roots.thumb.jpg.8cd15aa703f06d84bf81cc8f78499812.jpg

All of the Cheese plants in their new root pouches.

13may-2020-cheese-root-pouches.thumb.jpg.61a2657dbf45e6818de9f570bc9c17f9.jpg

All of the Cheese plants watered and back in the grow tent under the LED.

13may-2020-cheese-tent-watered.thumb.jpg.a6eec71b586da02e9c0776a6b89ff064.jpg

The 2 Passion #1 seedlings.

5ebc449d4197a_13may-2020-p1-seedlings.thumb.jpg.08c4b4ab94250f3bb69d0a8049f543a7.jpg

Despite me being a complete cock :punish: and over feeding them I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the roots on each plant, I am well pleased with the Tropic Mix it is a nice medium, it would be good if a local store stocks it.

I will let them recover over the next few days the plants are now over a month and a half old so I am thinking I will flip the timer to 12/12 at the weekend and get them into flower.

The 2 Passion #1 seedlings broke the surface of the sponges by yesterday afternoon, so last night I put them into the grow tent under the LED for the last couple of hours before the LED switched off to start getting them used to it.

Their little tap roots are starting to peep out of the bottom of the little plastic pots so will have to get them potted in the next few days once they get a bit bigger and stronger.

• Like 2

All of the plants are growing OK now they are in fresh dirt in their root pouches.

The green House Cheese are now 20cm and 23cm tall and the Exodus Cheese are 21cm and 26cm tall.

The dirt in their root pouches looks dry today but I will leave them until tomorrow then I will give them 500ml of water each.

Here are some images of the plants that I took yesterday evening.

17may-2020-cheese-in-tent.thumb.jpg.0e6b77f8d3387bf83d2186e60a9c6280.jpg

Green House Cheese side view.

17may-2020-ghc-side-view.thumb.jpg.97312ac735272ec2e27199871429b6f5.jpg

Green House Cheese foliage.

17may-2020-ghc-foliage.thumb.jpg.1d9f9f4c652ca3a9d1e707a0df5dc9d2.jpg

Green House Cheese top view.

17may-2020-ghc-top-view.thumb.jpg.2c0c75504d57cf3d8c2eff89610a2f6a.jpg

Exodus Cheese side view.

17may-2020-exc-side-view.thumb.jpg.48de45d981c2f72fc26b1438da78b389.jpg

Exodus Cheese foliage.

17may-2020-exc-foliage.thumb.jpg.fb4d45c41e16ab49a14a123a6227ce7a.jpg

Exodus Cheese top view.

17may-2020-exc-top-view.thumb.jpg.2c5b21294fd5c72d6032e885dc73bdde.jpg

Passion #1 seedlings close up.

5ec16089a3af6_17may-2020-p1-seedlings.thumb.jpg.76fcc7b832121b6deb7e28af1881d852.jpg

As you can see the Passion #1 seedlings are doing well when I checked the sponge plugs this morning there are plenty of little roots poking out of the sponge plug so I will put them in some dirt in plastic pots tomorrow.

All of the Cheese plants have been vegging for about 7 weeks now so tomorrow I will switch on the bloom switch on the LED and reset the time to flip the photoperiod to 12/12 and get them into flower.

With the 2 Passion #1 seedlings I will have to move them under the fluorescent tube before the LED switches off each evening at 18.30pm and leave them over night then at 06.30am I will switch off the fluorescent tube for 6 hours until 12.30pm and then pop them back into the grow tent under the LED.

I will let them veg like this for a week or so until they get stronger then I can start to put them out side in the back yard for a few hours each day to get the used to being outside.

In this first couple of weeks of 12/12 for the Cheese plants I will let them consume the nutes in the dirt if I do feed it will be a mild solution of the grow feed because they are going to be stretching and building structure, once I see some pistles I will give them a mild feed of the bloom feed.

• Like 2

Yesterday afternoon I switched on the bloom switch on the LED so the plants are getting the full spectrum of light.

This morning the dirt in the root pouches was dry and they felt light so I gave each of the Cheese plants 600ml of water.

Then I placed the plants back into the grow tent under the LED to carry on soaking up those rays :sungum:

I then adjusted the timer and set the time it switches off to 18.30pm so they will have a 12/12 photoperiod.

Then I took the baby Passion #1's out to the shed and put them both into plastic pots in some used BioBizz All Mix.

I brought them back inside and then I mixed 1ml of Plant Magic root stimulant with 500ml of water.

Then I gave each of the Passion #1 seedlings about 80ml of the solution to water them into their new pots and the dirt.

Now the Passion #1 seedlings are in the plastic pots they wont perch on the edges of the root pouches so I got a tall glass vase and placed it in the grow tent next to the wall of the tent on the right hand side so it does not shade the Cheese plants.

Then I placed a rectangular plastic tray on top of it and put the seedlings in their plastic pots on the plastic tray so they will get enough light in that position, but I can always move them if they start to stretch towards the light.

The Cheese plants seem to be recovering well and enjoying this new dirt and are growing well now producing new nodes it is going to be interesting to see how they perform over the next week or so as they start flowering.

• Like 2

Time for a quick mid week update on the Cheese plants.

All of the plants are growing nicely and increasing in size creating new nodes and lots of leaves you see a difference between the images from my weekly update on Sunday.

20may-2020-cheese-grow-tent.thumb.jpg.23367457f046af553af585d7b524ec18.jpg

Cheese foliage and stalks.

20may-2020-cheese-foliage.thumb.jpg.99730b833153ebdaa258536ac0196ae0.jpg

When I watered the Cheese plants I poured the water onto the dirt away from the main stalk around where I know was about the edge of the root mass when I put them into the root pouches to make them reach out into the new dirt to conquer the root pouch and fill it with lots of healthy roots.

Each day I rotate the root pouches clockwise and the root pouches feel more solid and stable, when the dirt dries I will give them a bit of root stimulant and a really mild feed of the grow feed they should will probably start to get hungry with all this activity.

The Passion #1 seedlings are doing OK on their 18/6 photoperiod spending time in the tent under the LED and then in the cupboard under the fluorescent tube over night, the dirt in their pots was dry this morning at 06.30am so I gave them 100ml of the water and root stimulant solution before I switched off the fluorescent tube until lunch time.

They are now back in the grow tent under the LED soaking up the rays again.

I ordered 4 12ltr root pouches a few days ago and they were delivered this morning so I can use them outside.

• Like 3

Yesterday I mixed a feed solution of 0.03g GHS grow powder feed per litre and 3ml of Plant Magic root stimulant per litre and I made up 4 litres of the feed solution in two 2ltr lemonade bottles.

This morning the dirt in the root pouches of all the plants was dry and they felt nice and light.

So I gave each of the Cheese plants 800ml of the feed solution and then put them back into the grow tent under the LED.

The Passion #1 seedlings are in the cupboard in bed at the moment until lunch time when I will put them back into the grow tent under the LED again to soak up the rays.

The weather here in UK land is a bit mixed at the moment we are getting a mixture of sunny and cloudy dull days, but the temperature is staying well above 10C so its not too bad, hopefully it will improve as we move into June.

• Like 1

Time for a weekly update on the 4 Cheese plants at the end of week 1 of flowering.

All of the Cheese plants are growing well stretching and increasing their structure and creating new nodes and bud sites.

The Green House Cheese plants are now 27cm and 34cm tall and the Exodus Cheese plants are now 30cm and 34cm tall.

When I watered and gave them a light feed on Friday I poured the water carefully around the edges of the dirt in the root pouch to make them work to seek out the moisture in the dirt.

This morning as I rotated the plants in their root pouches I can see the dirt is drying out in a timely fashion because of the increase growth of all of the plants as their root mass and the foliage and stalks increase.

Here are some images of the plants I took yesterday afternoon.

All of the plants in the grow tent under the LED :sungum:

24may-2020-cheese-grow-tent.thumb.jpg.82437e15118b22bd3f7c6b1c817ed2f4.jpg

All of the Cheese plants in normal light.

24may-2020-cheese-nlight.thumb.jpg.534411bf9e97428dfbcdd95423750bfa.jpg

24may-2020-ghc-side-view.thumb.jpg.1321a3126a2a9b55d51135cd385b5f57.jpg

Green House Cheese plant foliage.

24may-2020-ghc-foliage.thumb.jpg.4e623a663da2e5e7ebd0ddd5996b9978.jpg

24may-2020-ghc-top-view.thumb.jpg.abfcbbf727908faf91bb7897eb9812a0.jpg

24may-2020-exc-side-view.thumb.jpg.991fb1360eef3b132b3e0e78ecd309bd.jpg

Exodus Cheese plant foliage.

24may-2020-exc-foliage.thumb.jpg.74ea569efa347e3e69192ae8361d4cd9.jpg

24may-2020-exc-top-view.thumb.jpg.ea12a2db4a5ca5d1e431d5e7e526d0d9.jpg

As soon as the dirt dries out again in the next couple of days I will just give them water and I will increase the amount again by a couple of hundred mls and then I will feed them next time the dirt is dry.

More updates to follow soon, happy growing... :pleasantry:

• Like 4

Time for a quick update on the Cheese plants.

This morning the dirt in their root pouches was dry and they felt nice and light so I gave each plant 1ltr of water.

Then I placed the plants back inside the grow tent under the LED to continue soaking up the rays. :sungum:

All of the plants are growing well and they are producing lots of nodes and side stalks I am well pleased with them.

The little Passion #1 girls are now producing their second set of true leaves yesterday their dirt was dry so I gave them 100ml of water and root stimulant there was no run off from the bottom of the pots, next time I give them some water and root stimulant I will increase the amount to 150ml.

Once they get a bit bigger probably by the end of the week I will give them a mild feed of the organic grow nutrient.

With the Plant Magic Old Timer organic nutrients it is best to mix them when you use them, so I will just mix 500ml then throw away what is left over to reduce waste, otherwise if left in the bottle weird lumps form in the solution.

Got some good news yesterday I got an email to let me know the new Silver Back test beans are on there way to me.

• Like 2