What should we do with this forum?

admin

Should we abandon the forum or should we upgrade it to the newest version?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What should we do with the forum?

• Abandon and close the forum completely
    • Upgrade the forum to the newest version

• 4 months later...

A few years back the main energy of this forum was the pop up chat..Online users could chat in a main chat and that fueled the usage of the forum...Chat and smoke was great! Chat should be back to help the forum get back up!

Take care

• Like 1

On 7/2/2021 at 7:12 PM, Romeu9 said:

A few years back the main energy of this forum was the pop up chat..Online users could chat in a main chat and that fueled the usage of the forum...Chat and smoke was great! Chat should be back to help the forum get back up!

Take care

This sounds good. Would like to try that Chat. 

• Like 2

Yes the chat thing was popular lots of people used it, definitely quicker than creating a post.

I did not realise it has not been integrated into the new forum theme I never really used it in the past, I just thought it had been integrated into the new theme.

I man use the default theme not the STRAIN HUNTERS BOOM 2021 theme because the colour palette is awful, the contrast is poor.

I would advise to read up on colour theory here https://www.colormatters.com/ and check out this very useful tool at Adobe https://color.adobe.com/create/color-wheel to create colour palettes where the colours contrast and compliment each other.

At the end of the day from my perspective if you forward in whatever way it should be to something better, there should be an improvement.

At least now the forum is not plagued with SPAMMERS which is a big improvement, not having the activity time line littered with SPAM posts advertising crap nobody wants.