Chemical bride #1

Hey! 
I know that this wasn't a perfect grow, there's plenty I could do differently and with practice I will become a better grower. 
I appreciate the offer to come over and help but really this is journey that I'm on all by myself. 

I am having such a great time with these genetics too, this was my FIRST cannabis plant grown by me. No physical help from anyone. She was in veg for 6 weeks and I took her down at around week 9 of flower. 
I rushed way too much, I know that. 
But lucky for me I have more seeds to keep trying until I get it just right. 

Im not really interested in LST or HST or any of that at the moment. I'm trying to work out how to clone at the moment. 
once I crack that code il move on to training techniques. 

thank you for the input though 👊🏼

• Like 1

Understand 100% so what do you need to know about taking cuttings ? Let me know and I will try and help if I can, last go was 95% success rate for me, what rooting hormone are you using to dip your cuts in before putting them your medium and what medium are you using 

I use clonex rooting gel and get 21 rock wool cubes and get a scalpel a new one every time and the soak the rock wool cubes in water for 24hrs then squeeze them and put them back in the tray and then use the scalpel to take my cut at a 45 degree angle and dip in the clonex for one minute then place in the rock wool cube that’s obviously in a propagator that you can get from Poundland or the range for cheap and spray with a spray bottle and close the lid and then just wait 2-3 weeks and then your done 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...