Free_The_World

One day, my friends, we shall have fields all around,

With plants of beauty, that rival the trees, they soar and dance,

glisten in sun

Sticky nectar exudes, sweet scent in the breeze

fruits ripen, they swell, yearning for pick

These pleasures are ours, just waiting in seed

One day, my friends, we shall all be free

This is a piece of writing of a scientific project called Spider Web Bot, the Bots scan the internet for keyword

like a google search of blogs, forum, websites. It was meant to be a market prediction project but turned out

predicting big events in society, like 9/11. As our body can predict up to 6 seconds on what is happening within us,

the bots predict 60-90 before an event occur. The project is not held by the governaments, and we have to thank the scientists for that.

Talking about 2012

It could be the end, or it could be a brand new beginning. Either way, it's clear to everyone that we are headed for great change as a society. If we continue along our current path of arrogance and ignorance - we will destroy our physical world and bring about the beginning of our demise. But if we see the error of our ways and our "awareness" builds, we can bring about change for the better and mankind can learn to live in balance with our surroundings.

I feel like we should help this awareness to build, I feel like we should take action now.

Very sweet words free the world.

But John as you are their would you explain to me what kind of construction is used in his "poeme"? I see no Rhymes, or anything like in yours, i can actually identify approximativly what kind of "corpse" you are using when you write, but there i really don't see it!?

Doesn't mean i don't like it, i'm just "bouncing" on the thread to ask

In this world, even if we perform a good deed not everyone will like it and support it. The problem lies with the nature of our world. If a Sadhu shows miracles people say, ''He's into black magic and possesses evil powers.'' And if a Sadhu avoids miracles, some will mutter complaints, ''O! He shows no miracles. He's ordinary and is of no use.'' This is the line of thinking our world works on. It is crooked from both ends and whatever you do, the world will never see you straight. Therefore, pay no attention to the words of the worldly people and continue to devoutly worship God. (Shiva, Parvati And The Bull)