Learning in the Uk

Potent

Hey Peeps,

Love the GHSC have watched all the Vid's on ***tube. has inspired me in many ways.

So with watching all the vids i eventually ended up here and so far i have bin a member for about 3 hours and already love it here!

seems to have alot of information and the community are really cool have already bin chatting to peeps in public chat and it just very cool, a home for me thats for sure :D

So yeh back on with some info....

Just got some GHSC Great white sharks and Big Bang, Cannot wait to start with them. Using 2 120X120 tents with 2x400hps with 2 differant reflectors (parabolic and euro) same bulds and with filter and extrction etc. will get pics up soon if not from my previous bubble grow (2fim and 2 scrog) I'l start a diary soon too on the GHSC seeds woopwoop

I have pretty much dedicated over a decade of my life to this plant in many ways and still learning more about it everyday and when i see and read stories such as strain hunters it drives me and gives me ambission for the future!

so yeah GHSC..... AWESOME!

All the best for the future and keep up the amazing job your are doing for the Cannabis community and the worldwide community

Hey Potent Welcome to your new home.

Virtual tea and biscuits served a 4 pm every day lol.

Closely followed by a 4:20 session xD.

Good to talk to you in chat it is a great way to get to know members.

Looking forwards to your Great White Shark and Big Bang grows and of course the pictures too.

Anything you need to ask about forums Tokage and Fuzzy can put you right or direct you to a grow guru.

Peace to the highest

Lamsbread

Yeah awesome guys, thanks for the warm welcome. Already bin trawling through the forums soo much information i've bin overloading my brain.... and gained many ideas enlightened

I just started germinating some big bud#1 (some free seeds i got) tonight and going to work on the GHSC seeds after the bigbuds have germinated woopwoop

now just a matter of time.... damn time !

for the time being this is a pic (one of the few) of my last bubble scrog... was a lovely smoke.... it was my first scrog and i will probably do it again.

my profile pic is another bubble i did which was fim'd should took a pic of the plant with the heads held up but yeh once again another fail in the picture department lol i'l hire a photgrapher for next time yes

Attached files IMG_0124_2.jpg

Yeah cool thanks peeps i've put a few more pics up on my profile page and have started another grow diary for my new op so there'l be some new pics soon.

OH some awesome news as well there's a bubble cutting which survived which i should be getting in the next few days woopwoop

Once again loving the site, loving the people who use it and love the GHSC for all the work they have done and continue to do BOOM!