mold in 2 plants help

cogollo

i have found that in my 2 guerrilla critical bilbo had mold in some buds, but not in all, in some buds you can see concentration of white-grey hairs like the resin but it isnt resin, but i have selected some buds wich i couldnt see any mold or strange colors on them, it is save to moke the selected buds with out mold or it may be all infected also but has no signs, with the mold buds i will give them to a friend to make some hash with water method.but what shoul i do with the apparently no infected buds, now they seem to by dry they have been harvested over a week ago

Guest Da-Collie-Man

sounds like boustros mold to me..exc my spelling......i would advise against using any part of the molded budss for any smoking purposes...can possibly couse upeer respitory infectoins...try to go throgh and tear all the mold out od the buds before making the hash

Natas, check this:

"Any kind of water hash process will remove mildew and fungus spores from glands. This concentrate can be used for smoking, vaporizing and cooking edibles.

Using a dry sift method (making kief) does not separate the spores from glands, so it should not be used with infected material."

http://edrosenthal.com/2010/12/ask-ed-marijuana-grow-tip-22-powdery-mildew-infested-medicine.html

thanks, they buds i have selected and separated doesent seem to be afected by mold but are from teh same plant so i dont know, i will keep drying them some more time. its there any form to notice if it has mold when you are smoking it?some thing like a change of flavour or burning sensation, some thing that if i notice while im smoking those buds that doesent seem infected to stop smoking them, but if it doesent change anithing i wont notice